New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    good day fellow tsikoteers,
    my wife is going on an official educational trip to Davao city this January 16 to 18. No beaches, restaurants, parks or nightlife were included in their itinerary. I am planning to tag along and extend our stay for 2 more days to explore the city of Davao. It will be our first time to visit Davao and we are very excited about it.
    Any tips wil be highly appreciated. I have searched a similar thread but it was way back in 2011.
    By the way we will be staying at the ApoView hotel

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshooli View Post
    good day fellow tsikoteers,
    my wife is going on an official educational trip to Davao city this January 16 to 18. No beaches, restaurants, parks or nightlife were included in their itinerary. I am planning to tag along and extend our stay for 2 more days to explore the city of Davao. It will be our first time to visit Davao and we are very excited about it.
    Any tips wil be highly appreciated. I have searched a similar thread but it was way back in 2011.
    you can just do a day stay in Paradise Island Park and Beach resort and go back to your hotel at night.
    Nightlife? Medyo patay ang night life sa Davao. All bars stop to sell alcohol by 12 MN.
    Try the food. Go to Jack's Ridge. Go to Luz' Kinilaw for their Tuna Kinilaw.
    Abrezza Mall is the best mall there.

Wala kang magiging problema sa transpo. Taxi drivers are really very honest. Streets are really peaceful at night. Nilalakad ko yun pag medaling araw. Locals are friendly and can talk Tagalog very well.

Bawal magyosi..... hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Or, you may want to spend an overnight stay in Samal Island too.

I was going to suggest something, pero kasama mo si Misis mo eh. hahahaha!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    2 days wouldn't be enough but here are my recommendations.

-Eden nature park (highly recommended for nature trippers)
    -Malagos Park (Philippine eagle)
    -Crocodile Park and butterfly sanctuary. Inquire ka na rin for white water rafting. Then may zip line din nearby. Triangular sya, 3 rides.
    -People's Park (nasa city center lang)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    thanks guys.
    I will take note of your suggestions. If budget permits, baka mag overnight kami sa samal island. Paradise island will be on top of the list

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Or, you may want to spend an overnight stay in Samal Island too.

I was going to suggest something, pero kasama mo si Misis mo eh. hahahaha!
    Pabulong na lang sir,
    malay mo makapuslit ako, LOL

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok nga mag overnight sa paradise island. very quiet and the food is more than decent at an affordable price. favorite ko jan is sinuglaw

iyong inside out girly joint ata ang tinutukoy ni bro 14dlv haha

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Pabulong na lang sir,
    Oo nga naman bro,- sabihin mo pinatatawag ka ni Pres.Du30....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.5K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pabulong na lang sir,
    hwag bro. masama yun! consider this your honeymoon. hehehehehe.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    [QUOTE=mrshooli;2796977]good day fellow tsikoteers,
    2 days is not enough to explore Davao's tourist destinations.But,a planned tour will make ur 2 days sulit.
    Day 1:Theres a package island hopping/snorkeling tour available.from ur hotel,a van will pick u up dropping u at sasa warf.then, a boat will bring you to samal islands kaputian,talikud etc.for some sliding and snorkeling and island hopping.lunch is included for 2 in less than 2k including pick up/drop off from ur hotel.
    Day 2: A trip to Eden Park,Phil Eagle Center and Croc Park in that order will fill up ur extra 2 days.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast