New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I want to go back to the US East Coast and spend more time checking out the DC - Baltimore - New York area.

In Europe, of course i'd like to drive and loop around France - Italy - Switzerland - Austria - Germany (and take the Ring Taxi) - Belgium - Netherlands... in a BMW M5.
    Yup,- that area of the US, is for us,- adults.... Kids, they like Southern CA and FL....

I'd like to watch a full hour of Old Faithful, again,- if I have the chance....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    24.9K:phone:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Yup,- that area of the US, is for us,- adults....
    The Chesapeake Bay and Baltimore area are okay. Washington DC? The tourist spots such as the WH and Smithsonian are okay too. The rest of DC is like a giant ghetto to me.

US Capitol during our visit back in 2002 at the height of the sniper and anthrax scare. There was usually a lot more people. But, some crackpot was sniping away at people in the DC area.

Going farther north to the New Jersey-New York City area is just.....YUK. Many of my friends who live there refer to the region as the armpit of America and I saw why.

The nice spots I liked there are Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. Then there's the Thousand Islands region of NY where we lived for six years.

There's also Canada nearby. Loved it.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 10th, 2014 at 01:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [COLOR="#008080"]

Yup,- that area of the US, is for us,- adults.... Kids, they like Southern CA and FL....

I'd like to watch a full hour of Old Faithful, again,- if I have the chance....
    There's a lot to do in that area for the uninitiated indeed. Bitin na bitin kami when we went before for a few days (then drove to Niagara Falls).

Is Annapolis/the Naval Academy a worthwhile place to go and see?

I gotta take the kids to Disney World and Cape Canaveral at least once. Ipon-ipon muna ng PPP and VLs.

I also want to go see Dubai. Hanap-hanap na ng LC parts. Hehehehe.
    Last edited by vinj; November 10th, 2014 at 01:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Another place I'd love to go to is Greenland. My uncle's been there as have my dad. Of course, they were navy boys. So, they had plenty of chances.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    In no particular order.

Santorini-Greece
    Casablanca-Morocco
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Ibiza-Spain
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; November 10th, 2014 at 01:57 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    There's a lot to do in that area for the uninitiated indeed. Bitin na bitin kami when we went before for a few days (then drove to Niagara Falls).

Is Annapolis/the Naval Academy a worthwhile place to go and see?

I gotta take the kids to Disney World and Cape Canaveral at least once. Ipon-ipon muna ng PPP and VLs.

Maid of the Mist, bro!...

Parang NatGeo Special!.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Another place I'd love to go to is Greenland. My uncle's been there as have my dad. Of course, they were navy boys. So, they had plenty of chances.

Walter Mitty?....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    24.9K:phone:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005

That is a very good place to visit, as a tourist.

When we went there last year, during the first two weeks of November, most Pinoys doesn't want to believe that we are there as tourist. Kesyo ganito, ganyan,mahal, etc.

But I must admit that its expensive to go there, well, the wifey is happy doing her shopping so i am happy na rin as well.

Don't forget the desert safari using V8 Land cruisers, the russian belly dancer, breakfast at burj al arab and ferrari world in abu dhabi.

I want to go back there 😀

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Walter Mitty?....
    Nah. No secret life. Swabbie all the way.

At least my dad was a gunner on a cruiser and then later a Shore Patrol during Tet (offensive) in Vietnam.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Tokyo Japan, Para makita nang anak kong special si Hello Kitty. Next year were planning to be there.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Maldives and Roma.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast