New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I've seen the virginity of Coron more than 30 years ago! Now, I think I'm going back.

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]3815[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wow. napakaganda pala jan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    A good place to visit when in Coron. Its a must see!

http://www.ccftfoundation.org/index.html

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nice pics ecko14. San resort kayo nag stay? Im planning to go there this January.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Nice pics ecko14. San resort kayo nag stay? Im planning to go there this January.
    thanks! my aunt has a resort there. but it's under renovation for now. 2 resort nya, she has the resort na nasa gitna ng dagat which is called kubo. the other is with the pool and villas which is under renovation. lets see if i can posts prices by tomorrow or later. il ask the prices.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ecko..im interested with that..hope you can post soon. planning to go to palawan on dec or january. depends on my schedule..

i was thinking of Puerto princesa..but if this is one is better..i might jsut go there.

thanks!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    don't worry, will post as soon i get the details. sa totoo lang, kulang ang isang linggo para ikutin ang mga places. nature tripping tlga.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hey tsikoteers, just got off with my aunt. so here's the deal, it's P5,000 per person, 3days and two nights stay, inclusive of boat rides and beach and lake hopping, 3 complete meals per day (breakfast, lunch,and dinner) the villa is large enough that it can fit 10 persons. Place is very nice. meron pa ngang malapit na sapa ba yun, basta hindi sapa tawag dun eh. hehehe. tapos bring na lang chips. hehe. and i tell you, food there is really great!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko14 View Post
    thanks! my aunt has a resort there. but it's under renovation for now. 2 resort nya, she has the resort na nasa gitna ng dagat which is called kubo. the other is with the pool and villas which is under renovation. lets see if i can posts prices by tomorrow or later. il ask the prices.
    Are you telling us this your aunt resorts

Images of Kubo sa Dagat Resort Information
    Kubo Sa Dagat, Houses on Stilts and Beach Kayak Camp:
    Coron, Busuanga, Palawan

Busuanga has all the natural wonders of a tropical paradise: islands, islets, lagoons, atolls, beaches, cliffs, jungle, corals, waterfalls, hot springs, lakes, rivers, mangroves, and over 20 World War II Japanese wrecks bossomed in a colorful underwater world.

KUBO SA DAGAT are our special houses on stilts: a very private and exclusive home where you will experience the unspoiled nature of Palawan: located in Malbato Bay, a few minutes away from Coron town. Kubo Sa Dagat lies on top of the sea right in the middle of the bay, accessible only by boat. The view of the sea, islands and mountains can be seen from anywhere in the resort.

Beach kayaking is the ideal activity for this extraordinary place : accessible to all, environment friendly, you can explore in perfect harmony every inch of this tropical paradise.

Rooms : 4 rooms for 3 people + 1 veranda suite for 6 people (max 18 pax). Huge dining room that can accommodate 50 people + Deck surrounding the dining room and veranda suite. Bathrooms are very clean and sanitary: 1 Shared Women's Bathroom with several toilets and showers +1 Shared Men's Bathroom with the same facilities.

Kayaks : We use double or single sit-on-top ocean kayaks, very stable and so easy to handle. They are provided with full equipment.

Others : Lighting is provided by solar energy in keeping with the spirit of the environment, no other electrical equipment (TV, stereo, hairdryers, etc.) are allowed. Diving can be pre-arranged upon request.

Several daily flights connect Manila to Busuanga. From King's Ranch airstrip, transfer to Kubo Sa Dagat is about 1 hour by jeep and boat.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    yep that's one. but the prices im referin is to the other resort with the villas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast