New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa 9 ng after lunch kami aalis ng laguna pa clark. makikitulog sa house ng kapatid ko then sa sunday, kinabukasan ng madaling araw, makakapunta na sa balloon festival.

parang di ko kayang mag drive ng kulang sa tulog

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    heres the sched po. i dont know if its final na :D

http://www.philskies.net/library/pih...sched%20fa.htm

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hehe Kimps, naka sakay ako nung sunday morning

from clark to florida 1 hour ride

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5QfemaPDCk"]YouTube - 12th Hot Air Balloon ride (2nd time) - 02/10/08[/ame]

This is my 2nd flight last 2 years was just a short 15 min ride, but now it was 1 hour flight. Haha! This is one hell of a flight and it made me dizzy!!!

But I enjoyed it very much!!! Thank you very much to our pilot Mr. Marcel and Mr. Klaus from Netherlands and Germany.

SMOOTH landing!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepcruizerph View Post
    hehe Kimps, naka sakay ako nung sunday morning

Who won the race last Sunday? Some baloons made a quick start.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Went there w/ my family last sunday. arrived past 7am, isa n alang yung balloon tapos mukhang dine-deflate pa. Had a hard time looking for a parking spot, tapos may bayad pala na P100/ person sa entrance.

Ended paying P20 dun sa parking just to make a u-turn and park near the cyclone fence along the main road.

My kids enjoyed watching the 2 planes making their acrobatic moves, while my wife enjoyed the dutyfree shopping. The yaya enjoyed the chickenjoy we had for breakfast, while me had a hard time cleaning & brushing her vomit at the car's carpet & sidings!

Hay buhay!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pumunta kami nung Sunday. Grabe dami ng tao. Medyo naitanong ko din sa sarili ko kung hot air balloon festival ba yun o camera festival (e kasi by the time na naka park kami e wala nang hot air balloons, naka lipad na lahat hehe)? Hanep sa dami ng mga taong may mga magagandang camera.

Hinintay ko lang yung synchronized kite flying tapos uwi na kami, nalimutan ko kasi magdala ng sunblock. Masyado kasi masikip dun sa may lilim kaya nagtyaga sa tindi ng sikat ng araw. Eto hanggang ngayon mahapdi pa din balat ko.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    went there Saturday morning. too bad the winds were too strong for the balloons to inflate and take off.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was also there last saturday. We went there to bike and hoped to watch the hot air balloons. But the winds were really strong and tha balloons didn't flew. Too bad for not seeing the hot air balloons, but great for our biking

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    glenn suwerte mo.. ako sunday din 7am to 9am... tapos bumalik ako ng 5pm.. here's some pics... http://kimpoy22.multiply.com/photos/...ot_Air_Balloon

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Was also there last saturday. We went there to bike and hoped to watch the hot air balloons. But the winds were really strong and tha balloons didn't flew. Too bad for not seeing the hot air balloons, but great for our biking
    I was there also! We had a great time anyway though. The previous day kasi we saw 2 hi-tech helicopters with twin rotors and long nose booms. Tapos sa show mismo na enjoy namin all the flying and even the exhibits. Kung nalaman ko nga lang na ganun kadami tao at na walang lilim or seats, we would've brought a driver and seats with umbrellas. Buti na lang dun kami tumambay sa may booth ng face paint na malapit sa 'stage' -- napilitan tuloy kami lahat na magpa tatoo at face paint. hahaha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Clark Hot Air Balloon Festival