New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    last time i took Delta airlines a few months ago. i may need to go to the US more often so i'm trying to figure out a cheaper way to get there

i don't mind having to sleep at some obscure airport for a connecting flight as long as i could save some cash

any ideas guys?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Try China Southern Airlines

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    last time i took Delta airlines a few months ago. i may need to go to the US more often so i'm trying to figure out a cheaper way to get there

i don't mind having to sleep at some obscure airport for a connecting flight as long as i could save some cash

any ideas guys?
    May nakasabayan ako dati sa guanzhou via southern airlines connecting flight to frisco nasa 40k daw i think one of the cheapest na un nasa dulo lang nga terminal mo sir.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    check the airline websites. there's always a promo somewhere out there.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Try Asiana..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You can probably check with Continental Airlines.... Have not used it though...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    lots of online comparison like tripadvisor, expedia, cheapflights

if you fly regularly, befriend a travel agent, a gorgeous one if you must. saves you all the hassle

also upgrade your frequent flyer membership and you might fly for free

book early like 2 months ahead at least, or get an airline gift card, or unrestricted ticket for a quick getaway if someone's after you

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

any ideas guys?
    Singapore Airlines with longest lay-over. Usually cheap flights have long lay-overs. Cathay is cheap with about 2 hours lay-over only, cheaper than PAL. Haven't tried SAL though. Cathay's food is better than Asiana.