New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    update..

still haven't been able to get through their Refund team.

still no refund in my credit card.

still no response to my email.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dapat na talaga upgrade ang mga tao diyan sa 5J.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I would like to ask who amongst you here has experienced this ultra poor service from Cebu Pacific. Di ko pa nakukuha yung refund ko for 6 months already (and still counting) . Tapos ang hirap hirap ma contact ang customer (poor) service hotline nila. Minsan mura nga ang ticket pero mapapamura ka naman sa pag collect ng refunds.

As written on their ticket:

Refund procedures (CAB Resolution No. 170 (80)) – Refund shall be made within two (2) years after expiry date of ticket validity. (CAB Resolution No. 368 (80)) - Carrier shall not refund nor replace lost tickets.; (CAB Approval dated December 16, 2005) – Refund fee of P300.00 for domestic flights shall be collected for voluntary refunds. Refunds for credit card transactions are processed within 45 workings days.

Pag tayo nag rebook or nag refund or nag no-show laging may penalty. Pano kaya ngayon na sila ang nag exceed sa time frame ng refunds nila, i penalize din natin?

They are bragging that they are now the leading airlines :

"In a statement, Candice Iyog, Cebu Pacific vice-president for marketing, said the carrier flew 2.25 million passengers in the first six months compared with 1.98 million for PAL. " -Manila Times Internet Edition

I think they are focusing too much on grabbing market share from PAL but they are not investing in quality customer service especially in handling refunds and complaints (contact center).

Anyway, I found out today that I am not the only one experiencing this.

http://www.epinions.com/content_401782050436

Cebu Pacific Sucks!
    Aug 27 '07

Pros
    NONE

Cons
    Poor Customer Service, Poor Information Distribution

Full Review
    Flight ALWAYS delayed. And they will announce that the flight was delayed 10 minutes after boarding time.

I called the customer service to ask the status of the flight and they said that the plane already boarded when I can clearly see that it's no way near boarding.

I asked for a refund, they said that it would only take 60 days for the refunds but it's been 4 months and still haven't received my refund.

Phone lines always busy. Or they will say that they're working on it and ask me to call later. I haven't received any email responses as well.

Their cheap air fare, which is probably one of their "strong" points is becoming non existent. Other local airlines are offering lower rates. And I wouldn't mind paying a few hundreds just so that I wouldn't fly Cebu Pacific anymore

Recommended:
    No

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try mo rin sulatan si Gokongwei sa complaint mo....

O kaya i-try mo rin sa other media - tv (imbestigador or something like that) or PDI or Phil Star.

Merun din akong ganyan case before (4 years back), pero ang ginawa ko, ni-rebook ko na lang - added a few mulah pa to convert it to non-promo scheme.

Pag-promo scheme ganyan yata talaga...you should have read the FINE PRINTS it is all in there.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagparefund din ako dati and got the refund (creditted back to my credit card) in about 4 months.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you have a lawyer friend, make a demand letter. Corporate policy talaga yan or protocol nila. pag ginamitan mo na ng lawyer iisipin nila seryoso ka na.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    I purchased, online, 3 tickets for Laoag from cebu pacific's website. Unfortunately, my friends and I couldn't make it for our flight due to our conflicting schedules. I ended up going to Cebu Pac's Robinson's Galleria ticket office to get a refund. This was last August 5, 2006.

I was informed by the staff there that my refund will be processed within 60 days. I was given 3 telephone numbers to call, for follow up.

It has been 109 days since I asked for my refund. To date, the refund has not been reflected in my credit card bill. Worse, I have been unable to get in touch with Cebu Pacific's accounting department. Why? Because 2 out of the 3 numbers I was given referred me to the third number, which was allegedly Cebu Pacific's accounting department where its "refund team" is. Unfortunately, this third number has to go through the main telephone operator of Cebu Pacific where you are merely referred to a local number. Which is always busy.

I know, because I've been trying for days to call them. Just so I'll know what's the cause of delay in my refund. This afternoon, for example, I was on hold for an hour and a half (thank godness for speakerphones). All that time, the local was always busy. Finally, the operator said that the local for the "refund team" was blocked. Meaning, the "refund team" was no longer accepting any calls, presumably from irate customers like me.

I proceeded to call telephone numbers 1 and 2 again, to ask if the "refund team" had a direct line, a fax number or even an email address. The persons who answered invariably said either 'no' or 'don't know'.

In desperation, I emailed Cebu Pacific's customer service about my predicament. Twice today. And once about 2 weeks ago. To date, no reply.

Incredible.
    Madali lang ba ang naging transaction mo sa office na ito? First time ko nagpunta dyan to have tickets rebooked (take note pinakiusap lang sakin at tumakas lang ako sa office to do it) inabot ako ng 6-7 hours sa pila. Sobrang B-A-G-A-L ng service.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun talaga ang refund...matagal....kaya nga before purchasing tickets make sure na ayos na lahat ng scheds mo, unless meron talaga emergency,
    hinde pa marerefund full amount...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ganyan naman talaga pag refund e, matagal talaga.

pero kung di naman problema ang sked mo at di ka matutuloy, ok ang cebupac, dami nakakatipid dito kesa naagrabyado.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I think CAB and DTI should act on this. Kung nagbanggit sila ng maximum no. of days, dapat hindi sila umabot dun. Its our right as a consumer, para que pa ang ceiling kung hindi naman nila susundin.

Pag pinatawan ng DTI or CAB yan ng fine, I'm sure mag-aappeal ang Cebupac. Dapat hindi rin nila aksyunan ang appeal para matauhan.

T-Cash, hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Cebu Pacific Complaints [Merged]