New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa tingin nyo.. san mas maganda manirahan at mag-aral, sa cebu or sa manila?

My mom has plans to move to Cebu kasi mas less polluted daw yung area and mas konti competition kung magpuput-up ng business. On my part naman, Student pa ako and konti lang ang mga school na alam ko doon kaya nagdadalawamg isip ako.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was invited in cebu about 2 yrs ago......WOW! I do really like the island. Its a booming city, good nightlife, action jackson but, I preferd much quite area in the country side. Go for it, its a nice place and environment to live. About your studies, marami naman ang schools doon give a shot, if you dont like it then back to manila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, depende sa i-put up niyong business....kung hinde maganda ang magiging source of income niyo eh mahirap yan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by samejicon View Post
    Sa tingin nyo.. san mas maganda manirahan at mag-aral, sa cebu or sa manila?

My mom has plans to move to Cebu kasi mas less polluted daw yung area and mas konti competition kung magpuput-up ng business. On my part naman, Student pa ako and konti lang ang mga school na alam ko doon kaya nagdadalawamg isip ako.
    i had lived in cebu for around 6 months while in the middle of a project.
    my take?

cebu is also polluted as manila. ang difference lang is mas hindi crowded ang cebu dahil ang population density nila compared to manila is smaller.

yung business? depende sa business na itatayo nyo. for schools, its the same. cost of living, is almost the same.

ang maganda sa cebu? if you want to go to the beach, short drive lang. and mas magaganda ang mga cebuana.... hehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Maybe a little bit OT..but how does one decide where to live?

1. Near one persons work or business?
    2. Near childrens school?
    3. Near relatives?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^near where your source of income...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Try Bacolod City.....very nice place planning to retire in a farm.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post

3. Near relatives?
    far from relatives

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post

3. Near relatives?
    depends maybe... if your business and your job is your bread and butter, you may really want to relocate everything. i know people who were living in Metro Manila but relocated their families and their stuff to Cagayan de Oro, to Santiago, Isabela and to other regions in the Philippines because it is required of their job. Mostly people who do this are in sales and expect that their job in that area will be a career move for them. Imho, most places naman have decent schools in which you can transfer your kids to. Yun nga lang, malaking adjustment sa kanila.

but for me, i am living in BF Las Pinas. Although i am thinking to have my house rented and move in into a bigger place outside of our village, i am holding it as of now. Because i do not want my kid, who studies in ESS Las Pinas, not to travel far.

for relatives, although my parents live in alabang, hindi sya kasama sa considerations ko.

so to conclude, mostly, the reason why people relocate is because of their jobs and/or businesses. remember the reason of the squatters why they choose to go back squatting? because they say, its near their place of work.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on relocation I think it's easier if your an employee compare to a business owner..almost katawan mo lang ang dadalhin mo pag employee ka but sa business sobrang daming factors na iisipin, eh kung mag open lang nga ng bagong branch here sa manila eh mahirap na more so pag ililipat talaga operation to a new town/city

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Cebu or Manila?