New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Guys,

My team in the office is planning a summer trip/sort of team building, and the venue that was decided on was Camaya Coast in Bataan. There's an offer via Metrodeal that will includes the day's access to Camaya Sands Resort, transportation, and lunch.

Was just wondering, hope you can help me out:
    - Anyone been to Camaya Coast recently or previously? How's the beach area? Any jellyfish/mabato/lumot issues?
    - Any suggested places to spend the night, in case tamarin akong magdrive pabalik?
    - Google maps says it's about 3 hours drive via NLEX, SCTEX Dinalupihan then country roads. How's the drive in actuality and the road conditions?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Medyo malayong byahe papunta dyan sir. Matagal narin kami hindi nakakabalik dyan by car e. The last time we went there, hindi ka pa pwede mag car hanggang dun kasi ginagawa pa kalsada. You need to leave it somewhere tapos ride a bangka. Ewan ko lang po ngayon kung pwede na. The easiest is to ride a ferry sa likod ng ccp. Diretso yung hanggang sa beach mismo.

Ok naman yung beach sir. Hindi naman mabato. Iirc, medyo maliwanag din ang tubig. White sand din. Di ko lang sure sir kung pwede na magovernight dun kasi before hindi pa tapos yung hotel ata dun.
    Last edited by babynos01; April 28th, 2014 at 11:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Hi Guys,

My team in the office is planning a summer trip/sort of team building, and the venue that was decided on was Camaya Coast in Bataan. There's an offer via Metrodeal that will includes the day's access to Camaya Sands Resort, transportation, and lunch.

Was just wondering, hope you can help me out:
    - Anyone been to Camaya Coast recently or previously? How's the beach area? Any jellyfish/mabato/lumot issues?
    - Any suggested places to spend the night, in case tamarin akong magdrive pabalik?
    - Google maps says it's about 3 hours drive via NLEX, SCTEX Dinalupihan then country roads. How's the drive in actuality and the road conditions?

Thanks!
    Hi sir.. nakasched din kami dyn sa sunday.. feedbackan kita after. Metrodeal din samin eh.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by babynos01 View Post
    Medyo malayong byahe papunta dyan sir. Matagal narin kami hindi nakakabalik dyan by car e. The last time we went there, hindi ka pa pwede mag car hanggang dun kasi ginagawa pa kalsada. You need to leave it somewhere tapos ride a bangka. Ewan ko lang po ngayon kung pwede na. The easiest is to ride a ferry sa likod ng ccp. Diretso yung hanggang sa beach mismo.

Ok naman yung beach sir. Hindi naman mabato. Iirc, medyo maliwanag din ang tubig. White sand din. Di ko lang sure sir kung pwede na magovernight dun kasi before hindi pa tapos yung hotel ata dun.
    Nice! Thanks! Considered the ferry para quicker, but since there are some kids coming along, baka better if were going on our own time and means. But let's see. The road is supposedly better now. Supposedly...

Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post
    Hi sir.. nakasched din kami dyn sa sunday.. feedbackan kita after. Metrodeal din samin eh.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Yown! Are you availing of the inclusive transpo package? Via land or ferry po? Thanks.

Can't wait to hear your feedback.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ingat sa jellyfish. na jellyfish sting yung esmi ng sanpits ko diyan, na ospital. hindi pinanagutan ng camaya. may naka usap ako tungkol sa mga macaque monkeys na nangungulit at naninira. walang pananagutan establishment sa inyo.

please don't follow me on twitter

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ Oh, i see. Thanks for the inputs, holdencaufield.

When was this?

And no, I'm not following you on twitter.
    Last edited by IMm29; April 30th, 2014 at 11:08 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    went there back in '09 ata when i joined a trail run. medyo kakastart pa lang ata ng development nun kaya there was nothing much to see then. i reckon that's changed now.

the beach or shoreline was nothing special but the boat ride was pretty memorable though. daming magandang triathletes nakasama sa company pumpboat nila eh. na-intimidate ako sa fitness nila

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    went there back in '09 ata when i joined a trail run. medyo kakastart pa lang ata ng development nun kaya there was nothing much to see then. i reckon that's changed now.

the beach or shoreline was nothing special but the boat ride was pretty memorable though. daming magandang triathletes nakasama sa pumpboat eh. na-intimidate ako sa fitness nila
    Hehehe! Naiba ang pakay. ;)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    ^^ Oh, i see. Thanks for the inputs, holdencaufield.

When was this?

And no, I'm not following you on twitter.
    parang three years ago ata. naikuwento ko na rin yan dito. nag anaphylaxis esmi ni cousin ko. ang kinagagalit nila sana man lang may warning na may mga jellyfishes na sumusulpot sa area. that was before, baka ngayon meron na.
    may iba pang mga horror stories diyan regarding jellyfish, ewan ko lang. kaya ingat na lang!

btw, kung bago ka sa subic at nakakita ka ng mga macaque (phil monkey) sa daan, bawal sila hintuan at kuhaan ng pics o miski hintuan lang. sundalo, pulis, sekyu o kahit na locals ng area, pagbabawalan kayo.

please don't follow me on twitter

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^^^ I think you are referring to CAMAYAN beach resort in subic near morong bataan. They are notorious with jellyfish sting and turning a blind eye.

The ts is asking about CAMAYA COAST in mariveles bataan. Of which ive never heard any bad incidents yet.

The roads from sctex dinalupihan exit to mariveles is very good. 4 lanes in some area. Im not sure if the road to camaya from the outskirts of mariveles town is finish already. Last i heard dirt road pa din. But thats just the last 2% of your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dcph172; May 1st, 2014 at 11:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast