New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    mga tsong share ko lang places dito sa province namin..

CALAGUAS ISLAND FEATURED AS NEXT BORA LAST APRIL 4, 2009
    powdery white sand..

panalo di ba?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    eto naman yun sa 7 islands

- Canton Island

- Malasugui Island

- Canimog island

pictures courtesy of sir mon jocson under water sa calaguas

kay ganda ng pilipinas

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Saang probinsya po ito, sir? Ganda!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    camarines norte sir.. unang probinsya ng bicol region pag galing ka ng manila

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    If I'm not mistaken, a few kilometers south of Daet, there is also a fishing town called Mercedes na may island sa harap. Is this the island?

Mercedes was our jump off point in going to Apuao Grande Island. That was a really beautiful island. Meron isang resort doon pero madalas masira ng typhoon. The funny thing is that the island has a small airstrip tapos meron isang exclusive village with very expensive houses. Halos lahat my speed boats, may satellite TV dishes, etc. Most of the people who stay there are vacationing Australians.

It's so strange that more Australians know about this island than many of our own citizens.

It's the same thing with the Caramoan islands. It was relatively unknown until they shot a foreign company shot their own version of Survival there. Now, everyone wants to see the place.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    letzgoand.multiply.com

this is a website made by my father's friend to promote some nice destinations in CAMNOR. he have shots of calaguas island...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ganda nga!

actually magandang magandang beaches sa bicol. eveytime pumupunta ako sa samar at pag tumatawid ng san bernardino strait, ang daming small islands na mala-paraiso kang natatanaw

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    c_cube dito ka pala sir hehehehe anyway lahat ng island ng cam norte plano ko ikutin this year.. syempre i want to promote my province..

want more pix? just visit my site melvicbrinas.multiply.com

saturday explorate ko naman 2 islands ng paracale. next is j. panganiban.

kay ganda ng pilipinas

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang problema lang sa Bicol eh lagi nadadaanan ng bagyo. so meron talagang peak and lean season. hopefully with climate change, mabawasab ang bagyo hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Melvic, I googled it. Apuao Grande Island is indeed part of the 7 islands of Mercedes.

Gaganda talaga ng mga islands na yan pero pag mali yung timing mo, nakakatakot puntahan.

Tamang time na punta diyan, yung high tide at hindi maalon.
    Ang daan doon sa mangrove swamp sa gilid ng island.

Pag low tide, hindi madaanan yung mangrove swamp kaya mapwersa kang dumaaan doon sa malalaking surf. Mas mataas pa sa bahay yung alon.

In fairness, magagaling yung mga boatmen. Kabisaso nila yung timing ng surf kaya alam nila kung kelan bibilisan at hihinaan yung makina at kung kelan aayon o kokontra sa alon. One moment, you are on top of a wave and you seemed to be floating on air. The next moment, you are at the bottom and you have very high waves on both sides that would seem to swallow you.

Quite an adventure kaya lang mas nakakatakot kasi wala silang life vests na available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Calaguas Island and 7 Islands of mercedes