New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Beware of Isdaan Restaurant in Tarlac. Bukas kotse people are within the area.

I would like to warn all those who visit the said place about their parking security. Most of those who visit here are passersby going to the north(baguio/ilocos) and have lots of valuables/lugguages with them. Like what happened to my family eating here may ruin your vacation.

This incident happened to us April 9, 2009 Holy Thursday. We were supposed to go on a trip until Sunday to Dagupan/Alaminos/Vigan. Our vacation was ruined by isdaan. Do not let this happen to you.

Upon entering i remember being greeted by 3 parking attendants leading us to the parking space which eased my mind

The washroom is located near an entrance so when i went to the washroom. I even saw the parking attendant using a van as a shade parked just adjacent to our vehicle.

Our Vehicle is a modern SUV with manufacturer's alarm installed but they had a way to break the third row window to take 3 big heavy bags full of stuff without any of the attendants noticing. btw i parked the car facing the wall meaning the rear door is facing the alley.

This maybe the reason why their disclaimer of no responsibility of loss in the parking area is taller than an average sedan.

The manager was Arnold Violi. He was full of po and opo but was very sarcastic to us. He told us that meron kaming disclaimer sa parking. He told us that we should have brought all valuables with us in the restaurant which then i asked him, we are travellers, what about our lugguages? He told us if it is important we should bring it in also with us. I told him i will be posting this on the internet. he immediately said post what ever you like including my face. take a picture. He did not want to give us his phone number or any information which may help. He just kept on telling us they are the most honest restaurant in the planet which ofcourse i certainly do not believe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the head's up! matagal ko na naman gustong gusto i try kumain dyan everytime biyahe kami ng North

wala ba silang guard?
    Last edited by shadow; April 16th, 2009 at 09:41 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If your account is accurate, that manager is certainly unfit for his job.
    I'd fire him if I were his boss

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *sir shadow
    madami po silang guard.. actually kaya ako nagrereklamo dahil pag pasok mo.. daming guards... uniform nila parang orange na lifevest.. syempre as travellers madami ka dalang gamit.. mas hindi ka magaalala... sinadya pa naming ipark sa loob ng compound dahil madaming dala.. mas delikado pa pala sa loob..

yung mga orange po sa sketch.. representation po yan ng guard nila.. kaya ako nagpost po nito.. dahil ang daming guwardiya pero nabuksan sasakyan namin.. madaming nalabas na gamit.. 3 big bags.. wala manlang naka nakapansin.. masasabi ko lang.. wala siguro sila malasakit sa customers... kaya yung mga kinuha siguro nilang gwardiya.. mga kung sino sino lang na tambay diyan.. na imbis na magbantay ng sasakyan.. posible pang... nagpapapasok/nagkokonchaba sa magnanakaw..

*sir eric
    yup.. nakakaloko nga yung manager eh.. nung sinabi kong sinadya namin sa loob magpark para mas safe... ang sagot niya pa is.. baka mas safe pa sa labas mo iparada.. at mas madaming dumadaan...

edi lumalabas.. wala pala kwenta mga parking attendants nila? display lang? hehe..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Whew! Sorry to hear about your spoiled trip/vacation.

Thanks for the warning. I will not patronize that restaurant again. Kakatakot!

7808:spam:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sorry to hear that AC, gabi ba or tanghali/umaga? maganda kwento ng officemate ko tungkol diyan everytime nauwi sila ng pangasinan pero mga kawatan rin pala. target nila mga from malayong lugar - nangingilala rin siguro.

buti ganun lang nangyari kesa ano mang aksidente sa family members.... iabuloy na lang natin sa kanila yun. makaka tapat rin sila.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sorry to hear about you experience with this resto.

This is owned by the Ongpauco Family which owns Barrio Fiesta and Singing Cooks and Waiters. Maybe you can give them a formal complaint letter.

A year ago, we always ate in this resto everytime we go to Manaoag once a month and we did not experience such theft naman.

We never parked at the side of the resto, as we felt it is much safer to park in front kase alam namin mas maraming makakakita.

Sa gilid po kase medyo tago at kung meron mangyayari ay pwedeng pwede talaga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe.. no choice had to head back home din.. dibali.. may next year pa naman.. hehe

we were there around 3 to 4pm but matao parin since... holy thursday.. puno po ang parking.. puno sa harap.. kaya sa gilid na kami nag park..

hindi ko po mahanap email or contact numbers ng owners.. what i found is the bario fiesta food products.. like bagoong kaya email ko nalang sakanila what happened.. baka umabot ng mayari.. wala naman pakialam yung manager eh.. cellphone number nga ayaw ibigay.. wala daw siyang cellphone kasi bawal daw yun sa work.. hehe

the place is nice naman.. pasyal and madami silang gimik like basag pingan sa wall.. but the food is not good.. yung order namin na clams.. daming bato and mga basag na shells sa loob.. yung laing.. di lasang laing.. hehe sayang naman yung place kung hindi nababantayan ng mabuti..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    you should have reported that to the police, para nagkarron nag imbestigasyon, if you want them to be helpful sa inyo next time, ask for the police, syempre mag aatubuling tulungan kayo, they don't want iskandalo sa area nila. its bad for their image. have it reported to the police or media. para magtanda yang manager na yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir.. actually i asked about that po..

ang nagbabantay po ng parking ng isdaan ay mga tanod sa location nila..
    medyo maliit po na village.. kaya.. barangay magiinvestigate.. kaya wala po mangyayari.. sila sila din magiimbistiga...

i asked the manager to make me a written statement manlang na this happened when and where.. na may pirma niya lang.. ayaw niya eh.. wala nako malapitan.. tao nila lahat..

although.. thanks for the suggestion po..

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Beware of Isdaan Restaurant in Tarlac!!! (parking area)