New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan ba exit? sctex ba? yun wala ng masyadong dadaanan bayan para hinde traffic

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isa lang yan kung gusto mo dumaan ng tplex. Exit ka sa urdaneta, go back to the stop light after the market, turn right to dagupan. May sign naman. 30-45 minutes from urdaneta to dagupan. Pag minalas ka abutin ka 1 hour+.

Only alternate is to pass by manaoag. Travel time on a weekday will be almost the same. On a weekend mas matagal because of the pilgrims going to manaoag.

Asa ka pang walang traffic! Tricycle country yan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    walang expressway papuntang dagupan so it's really annoying to go there

yebo is right the tricycles are going to annoy the hell out of you

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    google or waze lng. abit over 3hrs. use the expressways for convenience. nothing to see in dagupan though lol

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    yebo, vodka, se said it allbest route to dagupan?

*shadow, exit tplex urdaneta. you will pass by via urdaneta, sta. barbara, calasiao route bago dagupan. and its one of the places na very stubborn ang tricycles, hindi talaga tatabi kahit businahan mo. i know its not safe and good advice pero proceed with caution and overtake ka na lang sa kanan if its safe to do sobest route to dagupan?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    If you're going via Urdaneta, have lunch at Dagupena's Resto in Calasiao, right beside the Robinson's Mall there.

Best seafood kare-kare and boneless bangus steaks you will ever have, and the binagoongang crispy pata is amazing.

NLEX to TPLEX is the fastest way. Drive safe!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    google or waze lng. abit over 3hrs. use the expressways for convenience. nothing to see in dagupan though lol
    It's a business trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    yebo, vodka, se said it allbest route to dagupan?

*shadow, exit tplex urdaneta. you will pass by via urdaneta, sta. barbara, calasiao route bago dagupan. and its one of the places na very stubborn ang tricycles, hindi talaga tatabi kahit businahan mo. i know its not safe and good advice pero proceed with caution and overtake ka na lang sa kanan if its safe to do sobest route to dagupan?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Bahala na Driver diyan nagtanong lang sa akin kung saan kami exit. Eh hinde ko rin alam. Nagtanong- tanong siya sa mga Drivers yesterday na kasama niya iba-iba daw sinasabi. best route to dagupan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk