New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sarap ng tokneneng dun!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    and 'praning-gocoxemia' na lang meron hehe. seriously, the meningo scare was just blown out of proportion.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    good morning, amboy! currently in bulacan since the other week. change of weather naman. next week, sbma...

most of the people here are still inquiring about that meningo thing. kakaasar. makes one want to burn that yellow news-mongering local station of a big tv network!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    good morning, amboy! currently in bulacan since the other week. change of weather naman. next week, sbma...

most of the people here are still inquiring about that meningo thing. kakaasar. makes one want to burn that yellow news-mongering local station of a big tv network!

hi diesoline, sorry for the late reply, just got back from la union. yeah people are still scared of the meningo thing, but slowly people are starting to go back to baguio. anyways, ingat sa daan and see you here in baguio! when will you be at sbma? i'll be there april 25-27too.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for the info guys! I Came down from Baguio last friday pa. Di lang ako nakaonline during weekends kasi i rested the whole day of saturday. Nakahanap ako ng kasam na familiar sa Baguio so i did not a hard time going up to Baguio. On my way to Baguio may nakasabay pa nga akong GU patro with Diesel Club sticker, Kanino kaya yun?(nice rig). Thanks sa lahat ng nagpost and I had a great time in Baguio specially with those hospitable college looking girls.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    back in baguio again. it is such a relief to be back again after several sweltering weeks in the lowlands.

i passed thru the back route via concepcion that exits to paniqui this morning. the route is 54 kms on my odo. will try to get the odo reading on paniqui-concepcion via mac arthur for comparison when on my trip back to bulacan on tuesday.

amboy, we did not go to sbma yet. my kids would rather park their butts in their lola's room and watch cable (she has the coldest a/c in the compound).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    amboy, we did not go to sbma yet. my kids would rather park their butts in their lola's room and watch cable (she has the coldest a/c in the compound).
    just came from sbma last week and yeah it was hot! anyway... so good to be back in baguio! see you around bro!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'll suggest taking Marcos Highway. It has descent, cemented roads in La Union. An average room rate in a nice hotel is from P1,100to P2,200 a day. Try Mt. Crest or Concorde.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i remember using a backroad from tarlac a few years ago. it was bumpy and only partially cemented, very rough ride but it exits somewhere in pozorubio already so you don't go through the usual traffic.

anybody uses this route? have there been any improvement since?

i'll be driving to Baguio on the 3rd weekend of May

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecker
    i remember using a backroad from tarlac a few years ago. it was bumpy and only partially cemented, very rough ride but it exits somewhere in pozorubio already so you don't go through the usual traffic.

anybody uses this route? have there been any improvement since?

i'll be driving to Baguio on the 3rd weekend of May
    this was the route a few years ago when the bridge in pozzorubio pangasinan was being repaired, but... don't take this road anymore since the bridge in pozzorubio is finished na (for some years now). use the main road from tarlac going to la union then take kennon or marcos hiway.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Best Route to Baguio [Merged]