New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Just after exiting Calamba from SLEX, my usual way to reach Pansol, Laguna is thru the main highway right up to the main intersection near the currently-being-contructed SM branch. Same way going back to Manila. Do you guys know any shortcut to bypass that terrible intersection(traffic jam everywhere caused by jeepneys, tricycles, buses, pedestrians and private vehicles) going to the hotsprings area in Pansol, Laguna? Pansol is the closest, decent place from Manila for outings and it's unfortunate the traffic is that bad in that area.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Just after exiting Calamba from SLEX, my usual way to reach Pansol, Laguna is thru the main highway right up to the main intersection near the currently-being-contructed SM branch. Same way going back to Manila. Do you guys know any shortcut to bypass that terrible intersection(traffic jam everywhere caused by jeepneys, tricycles, buses, pedestrians and private vehicles) going to the hotsprings area in Pansol, Laguna? Pansol is the closest, decent place from Manila for outings and it's unfortunate the traffic is that bad in that area.
    Wala paps lahat dadaan sa area na yun. Meron isa pang daan pero just the same traffic at masikip daan. better yet iwasan mo na dadaan ka dun during rush hour. Lbasan at pasukan ng mga factory workers..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    After exiting SLEX then traverse Real. If the tailend of the traffic jam can be seen as you approach the Petron gas station while the road dips to an incline, you will see a right fork leading to a narrow road. Follow the road marked green until you meet the long line of vehicles ging to Real, which is the road marked red. If traffic is light, continue traversing Real. While passing through an elementary school on your right you will approach an intersection where a traffic aide may be directing traffic flow. You have to execute a 120 degree turn to the right so make sure you don't hug the sidewalk as you approach the intersection. Just follow the roadway opposite the long line of vehicles, then you will exit to the National highway. Turn right and you are on your way to Pansol. You should also take this road when returning to SLEX if you want to avoid the traffic jam in Calamba Crossing

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=14.1978777...17&l=0&m=b&v=8

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Swordsman, do you still go to Pansol? Check out this post: Dione's Blog: Fastest route from Manila to Pansol and vice versa (via Calamba SLEX-Bucal Bypass Road)

Just in case you haven't heard about the new Bucal-Milagrosa Bypass Road. :-)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dcabaracol View Post
    Swordsman, do you still go to Pansol? Check out this post: Dione's Blog: Fastest route from Manila to Pansol and vice versa (via Calamba SLEX-Bucal Bypass Road)

Nice scenic route....

We had lunch in the Ayala Greenfield GClubhouse last week on our way to Pansol.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.2K _/_/_/_/_/:shower:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003

Best route ito so far since hindi pa maraming nakakaalam. Used it last weekend as well as during the week of Holy week. Laking saving sa traffic in the area of Real. I see horror though come rainy season as the contractor did not support the mountain wall after they cut through. Na nagngamoy landslide come tag-ulan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Best route ito so far since hindi pa maraming nakakaalam. Used it last weekend as well as during the week of Holy week. Laking saving sa traffic in the area of Real. I see horror though come rainy season as the contractor did not support the mountain wall after they cut through. Na nagngamoy landslide come tag-ulan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008

This is my route every saturday pag galing ako sa school. This may not be the shortest , but this is the fastest route from Pansol to SLEX. According to my classmate who works in DPWH na may hawak nitong project, almost 75% nang tapos ito.

Nakakainis lang kapag may 'mabagal' kang nakasabay dun sa mga matatrik na portions, nakakabitin.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Matarik po ba talaga ang Bucal-Milagrosa Bypass Road? same ba sya sa Ligaya Drive in Tagaytay sa tarik? Planning to go to Pansol this weekend and since i'm a newbie driver (MT), prefer ko sana yung di masyado matarik na way. Ok lang long and/or slow route. What route can you suggest? thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Update ko lang. Went there kanina. Nadaanan ko na pala yun nung pumunta kaming dalitiwan resort sa majayjay Laguna. Konti lang ang matarik na portions compared dun sa papuntang resort. At di hamak na mas matarik ang ligaya drive compared dito.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Friday night i used the new Bucal-Milagrosa by pass road while by brother who has a 1.5 hour head start on me took the Real way. He arrived only a minute ahead of me to our destination as he was caught on the traffic on his Real route.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best/Fastest Route to Pansol, Laguna (hotsprings resorts)