New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Got a couple of questions guys...

I'm looking for the best beach we could find in Batangas thats not pricey. I'm considering La Luz or White Cove. Pwede ba dito tumambay sa beach kahit madaling araw? Ok lang ba magsmoke and drink beer diyan kahit lagpas 10pm na? How about the quality of water and sand there? I read also dun sa La Luz kailangan mo magavail ng P800 food package, is this true? Pwede bang hindi? Please give reviews naman about La Luz, White Cove, and other similar ones.

Target namin for this trip is just to relax, with the most minimal people around. Barkada bonding lang, some place na maganda at di magulo.

Meron pa bang ibang choices besides the ones I mentioned? Meron ba kayong alam na mga virgin beaches/islands thats just less than 5 hours away?

Also, a prof of mine told me about "Potipot Island", that is somewhere in Zambales. Google it nalang, looks like a nice place to get away. Meron bang somewhere na less than 5 hours away from Manila na parang get-away beach without fees or anything? Yung tipong gastos mo lang yung boat papunta dun? Have any of you guys discovered such places? Yung maganda beach.

Thanks guys! Planning to go the 1st week of May.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sulit sa Laluz. You pay for the food all you can eat breakfast lunch dinner masarap!
    Me and my co-workers went outing there.

Mahirap lang daan. medyo rough road partly.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    kamusta yng sand dyan sa laluz? mabato ba? white sand ba?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sulit sa laluz been there, mura na and me fuud pa, me bonfire pa sa gabi, sand is ok lang not so much mabato, ok snorkling, ok din yung waves, ok din cocogroove

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    How about Baywatch resort in Real, Quezon? The most hazardous beach in Quezon.
    That was our favorite spot hangout during the late 90's.
    Last edited by mikaztro; April 7th, 2005 at 02:13 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bakit hazardous pare? anu merun?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    bakit hazardous pare? anu merun?
    Odell,
    Despite the fact that there are many dead people washed a shore by the recent typhoon in that part of the region, Real Quezon is known for unpredictable waves and underwater trenches. Almost every year, lots of tourists end up 6 feet under. Be careful as you are against the Pacific Ocean.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Laiya is kinda of expensive. P2250/person per night..but included are the meals.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa La Union maraming beach na maganda. Batangas part, bandang anilao magaganda beach pero mejo mabato, try Eagle Point Resort or Aguila Beach Resort, may swimming pool and beach

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Best Beach less than 5 hours from Manila