New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hello tsikoteers!
    Kuha lang sana ako ng information, anybody here been to Beijing already? Planning to have a tour kasi with my friends going there.
    Inquire sana ako regarding Visa application, pano process? mahirap and mahigpit ba sila mag grant ng visa? another thing places to visit/ itenirary? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    China is one of the tougher places to get visa for... Pero normally kung magaling naman travel agency mo they can take care of it...

Yes I have been there I think 3 years ago. Love the place, except the traffic...

Typical itinerary is the Temple of Sky ba yun? Basta daming temples titignan... Of course the Tianamen Square, the Athletes Village (where the Beijing 2008 Olympics was held) and of course the highlight of the trip is the Great Wall... Dadalin din kayo siguro sa shopping district duon...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    How was your visa application? my agent told me to prepare bank doc's, certificates etc.. May interview din ba?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Great wall is the primary reason kaya kami nagbabalak pumunta dun, kaya im looking for other place to visit.. Thanks sa reply dude..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No interview just proof of deposits para assurance ng China that you have assets here and won't TNT over there...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    No interview just proof of deposits para assurance ng China that you have assets here and won't TNT over there...
    Thank you for that, im just clarifying. Sabi nga din saken, documents nga lang daw ang kailangan.. Crossing my fingers sana mabigyan kami ng visa.. 2100 ang fee saken visa application magkano siningil sayo?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Forgot it was already 3 years ago... Kami lang ng tatay ko pumunta, wala bonding lang kami...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas madali ang China visa compared to US or Eurozone visa. o interview, docs lang. More often than not pasado.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You can start planning here, it's a thread dedicated to Beijing.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...46346&page=150

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wife and myself were there August 2008 for the Summer Olympics. Wala naman kaming naging problema sa Visa application. May agent na lumakad nito para sa amin....

We visited Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Great Wall of China.... Malapit din yata ang Terra Cotta(?) sa Beijing pero we did not see it....

Siyempre nanuod kami ng Track and Field events sa The Nest, swimming sa The Cube, badminton/gymnastics events sa isang Stadium (forgot the name)....

11.4K:eathis:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Beijing China