New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    LSB, ihanda na ba yung jetplane? Business trip kamo? :D
    Primo, hehe .. teka muna wala pa yung bayad sa membership.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Wow! Thanks for posting the pictures. That is one "big" pool. Last question, where did you stay there? Sa Balesin village, or sa mga theme villages nila?

Balesin Village boss

dami mga pics din ng room id rather not post it na you get the picture its a nice place hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    Balesin Village boss

dami mga pics din ng room id rather not post it na you get the picture its a nice place hehe
    I see.

Yeah, my goodness you are most kind in obliging with the photos. Thank you again, and see you by the beach in the near future.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I see.

Yeah, my goodness you are most kind in obliging with the photos. Thank you again, and see you by the beach in the near future.

that would be awesome sir, tsikoteers by the beach balesin island style hehe

keep us updated with your purchase ;)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^
    Will PM you nalang. Thanks again ..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    NPA knows better not to play with balesin members

I dont wanna drop names na pero like i said exclusive island tlaga and couple of influencial political ( like old school politics talaga) family has properties with in the island ...

Security is solid as a rock they are all over thr island pero very discreet lng and also there is a community within the island a small school, health center its a working community staff and their families ...

OP tell your dad to take the plunge bago pa tumaas ulit ang shares they are developing the island still dami pa construction all over

My boss ;)

hmmm not that I sympathize with NPA's or believe in their cause, but to underestimate them is not really good.
    when I first worked in the nearby Polillo Island years ago, there were several nearby towns attacked by these insurgents notably Real, Quezon.

"Influential" politicians cannot do anything against these idiots. These "influential" politicians may have paying the NPA to leave the Island alone. But if they really want to attack, I think they can do just that especially of the money ("tax") stops coming in.

Coast Guard in that area is useless.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    but to underestimate them is not really good.
    Nobody said anything about "underestimating" them NPAs

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    hmmm not that I sympathize with NPA's or believe in their cause, but to underestimate them is not really good.
    when I first worked in the nearby Polillo Island years ago, there were several nearby towns attacked by these insurgents notably Real, Quezon.

"Influential" politicians cannot do anything against these idiots. These "influential" politicians may have paying the NPA to leave the Island alone. But if they really want to attack, I think they can do just that especially of the money ("tax") stops coming in.

Coast Guard in that area is useless.
    Coast Guard is useless... period.

They attacked Real already? I would drive there from time to time before; nice roads.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    samal or balesin, does it matter to those who have the means, motive, and opportunity?

CCTV video shows how Samal Island kidnappers took foreigners, Pinay | News | GMA News Online

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast