New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^ wow, thanks for the heads up boss. i truly appreciate it. haha, si kiko palagi ko nakakasabay sa elevator yan sa office building namin, always eats sa top of the citi. thanks again, and maybe, see you there sometime!
    LB, I texted my brother and he said hinde naman daw exclusive for members when they went there around 2010 siguro...

exclusive for members na pala now yan...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^ wow, thanks for the heads up boss. i truly appreciate it. haha, si kiko palagi ko nakakasabay sa elevator yan sa office building namin, always eats sa top of the citi. thanks again, and maybe, see you there sometime!
    yessir

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read before that they're adding up on planes due to the increasing visitors as well. In-laws of my sis are members and they were satisfied before; i'll ask her if anything changed.

my only thought there is the weather since Balesin is in the typhoon belt east coast of Luzon.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Balesin island club is just the perfect vacation place for privacy and comfort...
    It champions solitude and meditation activity but the climate is very hot during summer.

You have to stay most of the time in your aircon cottage. If you are going to stay for a longer
    period of time try different themes. Good luck if you can brave he outdoor heat.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ thank you for the insight boss.

* primo, yeah typhoon belt nga, which gives me a bit of hesitation. a staff told us that they had to "rent" chavit singsons jet to augment their planes, dami daw dumating last holy week. anyway, my old man has the last say, all i can do is ride that jet.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Around how much is a share? Baka mamaya, you're better off buying your own island. But hey I agree, if your old man is springing the bill, just shaddap and ride the jet indeed

Here's another nice island we went to before. They only rent it out to one group at a time so you have the whole place to yourself. Island Buenavista-Private Island Resort in Davao, Philippines

I went to an island near Balesin before, Cagbalete Island. Drove all the way to Mauban in the dead of night and took a 30-40 minute banca ride (where we bumped another banca in the middle of the bay!), and stayed in a nipa hut with no electricity. Priceless.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Around how much is a share?
    Bili ka na ng share. Tapos pahiram.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    may friend ako na madalas mag punta diyan. lagi naka post sa facebook. didnt know na exclusive resort pala yan hehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    may friend ako na madalas mag punta diyan. lagi naka post sa facebook. didnt know na exclusive resort pala yan hehe
    Sa mahal nung resort hindi ko alam kung pwede siya tawagin na SC. Hehehehe,

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sa mahal nung resort hindi ko alam kung pwede siya tawagin na SC. Hehehehe,

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium
    big time talaga yung friend ko. pati GF niya. as in big time talaga. pero down to earth kasi silang pareho hehe didnt expect na ganun pala ka-special yung place that you need to charter a flight just to go there. hehe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast