New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Been there a few times. This is like my 8th time in Baguio in 6 years.

Forest House is a nice resto but service is s..l..o..w.. even if there aren't much guests dinning.
    So true bro.

We go there for our coffee 'nightcap', so we're kind of 'unmindful' of the speed of their service... Like waiting for your bill means another cup of coffee....

11.7K:samurai:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    spent Christmas 2010 there. i love all of baguio. been there for the umpteenth time already. frequent trips there during my college days since my ex-now-turned-wifey studied there. just can't get enough of baguio. tam-awan is one great place if you want to do some soul searching or get into some intimate bonding

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    unfortunately we are going down tom morning by 10:30am. And that means everything including checking out, getting some gas, loading all our stuff in the cars, breakfast, etc has to be done before that time.
    By this time, GH is probably hitting the 200kph mark already .. :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Oh I Love the Country Club Raisin Bread! Hihihi!
    Ang dami dito sa bahay last week kaso, hindi na namin kinaya kaya, pinaga-amag lang.

What I like about SM Baguio is the verandas. Sobrang nakaka-relax mag-lakad lakad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Sana binigay mo na lang sakin

Favorite ko yang raisin bread sa BCC. Kahit bilhin ko pa.
    sayang naman!!! sana binigay mo na lang din saken haha :D i read somewhere that theres this store daw in baguio thats sells raisin bread better than that of BCC's? ex-patissier ata ng BCC. tas one time may PSG na sumultpot kasi nagpapabile ng dozens si PGMA. i forgot the name maybe some of you know?

re sm baguio: i also like that the fog can enter the building

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ma'am CFY uuwian kita ng raisin bread pero ikaw ang kukuha dito sa val. hehehe

masarap pa din sa SM baguio kahit sobrang dami ng tao

*dcph172- sir yun ba yung bakery sa baba ng session na malapit sa palengke? dun kami bumibili pag naubusan na sa BCC, masarap din naman

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Baguio SM lang ata ang may veranda ibang SM wala na

that is why i really miss Baguio because of the fog hindi tulad manila SMOG

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Adrenaline rush

Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    sayang naman!!! sana binigay mo na lang din saken haha :D i read somewhere that theres this store daw in baguio thats sells raisin bread better than that of BCC's? ex-patissier ata ng BCC. tas one time may PSG na sumultpot kasi nagpapabile ng dozens si PGMA. i forgot the name maybe some of you know?

re sm baguio: i also like that the fog can enter the building
    Oh wow! I love pastries and raisin bread is one of my favorites. BCC is the best I've tasted yet. San kaya yung store na yun? Hirap kasi sa BCC you can't just buy there and that adds to the novelty.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    who wants some Brocolli.. hehehehe

2kilos kayang ubusin

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Oh wow! I love pastries and raisin bread is one of my favorites. BCC is the best I've tasted yet. San kaya yung store na yun? Hirap kasi sa BCC you can't just buy there and that adds to the novelty.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post

*dcph172- sir yun ba yung bakery sa baba ng session na malapit sa palengke? dun kami bumibili pag naubusan na sa BCC, masarap din naman
    i honestly dont remember. i remember reading it somewhere lang but didnt actually bothered to remember the name of the store. sayang. hmm mukang magandang business to ah. selling BCC breads in manila hehe next time i go up, ill take orders from tsikot peeps :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

actually it was around 1200 noon when I was around 200kph in the Lancer EX. Smooth. No sensation of speed aside from the speedo.

Also no radar hits all the way from SCTEX/NLEX.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
BAGUIO: when was your last visit & what are your favorite places?