New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Well, I'm not too good at giving out instructions When you hit the Carmen crossing, rosales, pangasinan(before you hit that long bridge)... take right going to rosales. There are signs pointing you to baguio so don't worry. the locals are friendly too. just watch out for the palay being dried up on the road. sometimes large branches of trees(sometimes with nails) are used as road blocks. I think labas mo na is somewhere binalonan na coz malalagpasan mo pa asingan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll be in Baguio Sunday to Tuesday. Pero malamang sa SM at palengke lang ako pupunta. The rest of the time, relax lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I'll be in Baguio Sunday to Tuesday. Pero malamang sa SM at palengke lang ako pupunta. The rest of the time, relax lang.
    how i wish ganito din kami, but i'm taking my 3-yr old kid, her first time in baguio, we're giving her the grand tour

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gecotbonjo View Post
    *flat_out : To go to the highest point of the Philippine highway, you have to travel through the Halsema Highway. From Baguio going to La Trinidad , just go straight until you reach La Trinidad Capitol . There you'll find yourself in a T junction. The road right takes you to the Halsema Highway , you'll pass by Camp Dangwa ( Better ask direction from the jeepney drivers plying the Baguio - La Trinidad route ) and Sayangan . I am also planning to take this road going to Sagada when I'm back home this month.
    Regards
    I have heard that from baguio going to sagada and banaue, you will need to travel at least 8 hours of zigzag and some portions are really bad roads and some are in road widening sections.. IS this really true??

I've been to Banaue last holy week and we pass by bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya in going up to banaue, coming from Pagudpod Ilocos Norte via Tuguegarao, Cagayan....

WBR,
    WBR,

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    From Banaue to Sagada is 3 hrs of zigzag and rough road.

Baguio to Sagada is 5 to 6 hrs of which around 2 hours is rough road.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I'll go to San Juan, La Union tomorrow. Makadaan nga ng Baguio on the way back to Manila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I might be going up to Baguio next week and my friend told me that supposedly the number coding scheme within the city center has been suspended until March 15. Can any of the Baguio tsikoteers confirm this? I'll be going through the city center often so I need to be sure that the coding scheme is not in place at present time. TIA.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yes, coding lifted up to march

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Personally I'm sick of Baguio...I'd go there only to relax and for the drive. I don't know what my mom sees in the place that's worth coming back to every so often. I find it's a lot like Manila now, with all the traffic, people and pollution.

Sorry Baguio fans, I've become jaded.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We went up to Baguio last weekend. Heard Mass at Lourdes Church and had lunch at Carlo's Pizza in SM.

We went to Burnham Park afterward to buy plants. I've often wondered where the bad habits of Filipino drivers come from. Now I realize that a part of the blame lies in the bicycle rental area in the park. Lahat yata nakita ko dun... counterflowing, reckless speeding, tailgating, overloading, being involved in collisions and not even saying sorry to the other riders that were bumped. Sigh. Mga bata pa lang maling mga ugali na ang natututunan.

Sana may mag-suggest na mga Baguio residents na maglagay ng traffic marshalls sa biking area para maging maayos at ligtas ang pagbisikleta, lalo na ng mga maliit na bata.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Baguio City