New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi. Good Morning. Puede ba mag access from Molino Blvd to Las Pinas thru a road near NOMO? passing over BF Las Pinas exiting in Zapote Alabang road near Perpetual Hospital? I only have a Bacoor sticker. Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    Hi. Good Morning. Puede ba mag access from Molino Blvd to Las Pinas thru a road near NOMO? passing over BF Las Pinas exiting in Zapote Alabang road near Perpetual Hospital? I only have a Bacoor sticker. Salamat.
    You need a Las Piñas Friendship Route sticker bro.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Meron bang tamang placement ang Friendship Route sticker?

I just got one and want to know kung saan part ng windshield dapat ilagay. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrrek View Post
    Meron bang tamang placement ang Friendship Route sticker?

I just got one and want to know kung saan part ng windshield dapat ilagay. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I remember that they prescribed to stick it in the upper middle part of your (front) windshield. That's what I did for our vehicles and no problem encountered after many years...

Pero, you can stick it anywhere sa (front) windshield mo bro. Huwag lang iyong tatamaan ng wipers mo...

Enjoy its road accesses... BF LPC is again off on the Friendship Sticker, the last time I checked...
    Last edited by CVT; August 19th, 2020 at 05:57 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Yes you need a friendship sticker. Not sure hinuhuli na nila yung mga selling fake stickers. The access road to molino blvd is very convenient going to daang hari, landers or alabang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdoods View Post
    Yes you need a friendship sticker. Not sure hinuhuli na nila yung mga selling fake stickers. The access road to molino blvd is very convenient going to daang hari, landers or alabang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro - were you referring to the Riverside Drive? Magulo iyon when I pass through that road about six months ago...

ZapAlabRd on the other hand is traffic all the way....

IMO, better to take Molino Dr and turn left to DaangHari just before SM Molino...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Improving na yung river drive. Convenient if you have the friendship sticker para iwas alabang zapote rd. Sikip nga lang. If you're coming inside bf resort there's a bridge to cross to villar farm that goes straight to molino boulevard, then daang hari.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk