New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPrince
    btw, this is in Calatagan, BAtangas!
    hi! i've checked the net and wow!! it was so beautiful. thanks for the suggestion. btw, have you tried this resort before? ok ba ang service and food?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    sa pagkaalam ko walang cottage dun.. kung my mga tao man.. wala naman kasing pakialaman dun.. nun andun kame with mga realatives merun din nagpropose.. and maganda talaga un setting.. or mas maganda ask mo na lang un kausap mo sa antonio's and mag suggest sila on how kaya magandang way of proposing
    okidoki! i already got the contact number for Antonio's...(see how desperate i am? =) ) ...gonna call them now and ask for suggestions.

btw, if you havent tried Nurture Spa, i strongly recommend that place! as in super amazing ang service nila...they can even customize for you...for just an additional minimal fee....dun kami nag-valentine's day at it was perfect...pati music, petals, wine, and candle light. =) oppss..sorry, im getting mushy here...excuse me, i got carried away

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    leslie's in tagaytay??...resto ito...lam ko d2 yng pwde ka mag-rent ng cottage (P500 3hrs) away from yng regular dining area...tpos ganda daw nung view...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    been to Antonio's...ok naman sya. medyo paakyat lang nga ung daan papunta dun B)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by aann
    leslie's in tagaytay??...resto ito...lam ko d2 yng pwde ka mag-rent ng cottage (P500 3hrs) away from yng regular dining area...tpos ganda daw nung view...
    thanks aann! been there at leslie's also...and ok din talaga dun, but what am actually planning is overnight kami then, exchange vows kami during sunrise.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    been to Antonio's...ok naman sya. medyo paakyat lang nga ung daan papunta dun B)
    really? so how was it? actually, i can ask them about their facilities and food pero syempre, iba pag galing sa satisfied customers..so please..bear with me ha if i have a lot of questions ;P

ok ba yung ambiance? lots of flowers around? how bout the food? from rate of 1 to 10, being 10 as the highest, how would you rate it? been hearing a lot of nice things about antonio;s but i havent really tried it..so eto, puro hearsay pa alng muna basis ko..hope you could help me =)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ladycroft
    hi! i've checked the net and wow!! it was so beautiful. thanks for the suggestion. btw, have you tried this resort before? ok ba ang service and food?
    nope, sorry. but our company is supposed to go there on May. pero fully booked na for company outings. hehehe ... try contacting them first for
    the accommodation for 2.

hehehe ... cheers!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPrince
    nope, sorry. but our company is supposed to go there on May. pero fully booked na for company outings. hehehe ... try contacting them first for
    the accommodation for 2.

hehehe ... cheers!
    really??? fully booked na? bigla naman ako nalungkot =(
    anyways, im still trying to call them..grabe, hirap tumawag sa number nila.
    summer fever, i guess!

but im not giving up...so pls pls..if you have any friends..pls relay to them my dillema

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    [quote]leally? so how was it? actually, i can ask them about their facilities and food pero syempre, iba pag galing sa satisfied customers..so please..bear with me ha if i have a lot of questions ;P

ok ba yung ambiance? lots of flowers around? how bout the food? from rate of 1 to 10, being 10 as the highest, how would you rate it? been hearing a lot of nice things about antonio;s but i havent really tried it..so eto, puro hearsay pa alng muna basis ko..hope you could help me =)

[quote]

hmmm...let's see...

basically para syang old spanish house na kinonvert to a resto. di sya ganun kalaki though; can't explain it, pero hindi en grande ung dating nya. meron syang portion na open air, overlooking a portion of the garden, meron din syang section na air conditioned.

parking space is medyo limited. i'd say mga 40 max.

nice naman ung garden, although me kaliitan. nasa me tabi ng bundok kasi sya, so medyo slanted ung ground. they also have this farm with herbs and other things are planted.

hmm...now that i think about it, meron pala akong isang complaint B). ung open air portion nya facing west kasi..i.e. pagdating ng hapon, tatamaan ng sikat ng araw, and mainit.

nung unang pag upo namin, medyo nasindak kami sa presyo. per meal ata nasa 900 up. pero kasama na ung soup, salad, dessert, plus refillable dalandan juice dun. if you appreciate fine dining, ok sya.(this was last year ata, dunno about the prices these days)

hapon kasi kami pumunta dun, so di ko alam ung situation sa gabi. maganda cguro kung puntahan nyo ung place. pag ganyang probinsya kasi, tendency is maraming insekto pag gabi B).

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    medyo hirap nga lang sa daan pag gabe sa antonio's dapat dahan dahan.. kasi parang one way siya wala pa ilaw.hehehe.. pero sulit un pagdating mo dun! :D

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
any romantic place in tagaytay or batangas?