New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ dude, he's at the gym, he doesn't want to become fat. you know, many girls look at him, right?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    hey thanks thanks. kelangan ba mag-overnight sa dc para maikot lahat. pero White house saka washington monument and capitol and saka yun may giant lincoln statue lang naman gusto ko magpapa-piktyur para sa facebook

how do i go around washington dc. taxi lang ba talaga? or puwede lakarin eto landmarks na eto.

If you're in DC you can go around the area by the Metro.
    http://www.wmata.com/
    Check their trip planner.

All the places will be within walking distance for you. The Lincoln Statue is called the Lincoln Memorial. You can also see the WWII Memorial along with the Vietnam Memorial. You can start at the Lincoln Memorial walk to the Washington Monument, the Vietnam and WWII Memorial, Smithsonian, Air and Space Museum walk past the White House enroute to the Capitol. But you'll need more than one day because you'll spend hours just in the museums. If you walk the other streets you'll see some other memorials there also like the LEO which is just above the Metro station.

Hope you enjoy the trip to DC.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    GM, rent a small plane and fly it over the White House

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ bakit fly over pa ?

GM, icrash mo na sa white house yung plane. :rofl:

para may madagdag na din na topic sa "wrong country" thread. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So matutuloy ka na pala. GM....iiwan mo rin yung 8 kotse mo sa Boy nyo?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    If you're in DC you can go around the area by the Metro.
    http://www.wmata.com/
    Check their trip planner.

All the places will be within walking distance for you. The Lincoln Statue is called the Lincoln Memorial. You can also see the WWII Memorial along with the Vietnam Memorial. You can start at the Lincoln Memorial walk to the Washington Monument, the Vietnam and WWII Memorial, Smithsonian, Air and Space Museum walk past the White House enroute to the Capitol. But you'll need more than one day because you'll spend hours just in the museums. If you walk the other streets you'll see some other memorials there also like the LEO which is just above the Metro station.

Hope you enjoy the trip to DC.
    ganun ba talaga. sobra entertaining and educational ba talaga yun mga museums sa D.C. so i guess i need to book a motel for a one night stay. cge cge, try ko i-squeeze in sa sked. ang prob lang eh i-checkout na namin lahat ng gamit to go to dc then back to NY na naman haaayzz

btw, thanks for the metro suggestion.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    So matutuloy ka na pala. GM....iiwan mo rin yung 8 kotse mo sa Boy nyo?
    8 cars? 7 lang

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ganun ba talaga. sobra entertaining and educational ba talaga yun mga museums sa D.C. so i guess i need to book a motel for a one night stay. cge cge, try ko i-squeeze in sa sked. ang prob lang eh i-checkout na namin lahat ng gamit to go to dc then back to NY na naman haaayzz

btw, thanks for the metro suggestion.
    Well the last time I was there I stayed for 4-5 days for training and spent three of those days going around DC after my classes ended at 4pm on 2 days and a full day on the 3rd, and it wasn't enough time at all. I'll probably be back there for another 4 day training with the State Dept this summer and I will try to bring my family with me so my daughter can go around the museums. It's one of the best places to go if you like history and learning new things.

BTW the Metro is the best way to get into the city as finding parking can be hard and Park Police, DC Police, and every other police agency being in every other block.
    Last edited by redorange; April 16th, 2010 at 07:41 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mukhang matagal-tagal ang vacation ni GM sa US... Di ba't nagtatanong din siya ng Garmin GPS dahil magda-drive yata siya sa CA/AZ?.....

9707:electricf:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    You can rent a car with a GPS or add it in as an option with most rental car companies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Anu-ano pede puntahan sa Washington DC