New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I've a hunch of your good thoughts, bai ray. You're thinking ways to offer either good Economy company knowing she won't appreciate sitting beside randoms or Business sponsorship, right? Salute yah, bai!!!Airline: Premium Economy

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Airline: Premium Economy para matuloy na si ms cath noh? Pa despidida ba kayo?

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    cat

seatguru.com

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    cathey, pag nasa amerika ka na sigaw ka ng "proud to be peeenoy, i hate china"

mag-aasawa ka ba ng white supremacist or loud niggass?

Sigurado pag kumanta cathey stars spangled eh feel na feel yan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Airline: Premium Economy para matuloy na si ms cath noh? Pa despidida ba kayo?

Better start clearing your calendar. Despedida in tarsier island?Airline: Premium Economy...Which among the list got flights straight off Panglao, bai?Airline: Premium Economy

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    All the benefits of a business class or premium economy seat are being eroded by the stress you are causing yourself in deciding for one. The choice shouldnt be THAT hard to make

Im a frequent traveller and i am 5'10. As long as it isnt Cebu Pacific.... Economy class is fine by me. I dont think its worth the extra moolah for a few hours of extra legroom and marginally better food. Of course.. If you have money to burn or are being sponsored, then go for business class. Premium economy is a great middle ground which wont break the bank.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; April 27th, 2019 at 11:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i choose the cheapest, basta pal.
    lalang.
    in the olden days, when exit seats were priced the same as regular seats, i would avidly request for them. "i'm big and strong, and i speak good english...!"

eq is right. for just a few hours of relative discomfort, i can think of many things to do with the price difference.
    hey! i even lost weight, just so's i can fit more comfortably in them seats!

business class? great. as long as someone else is paying.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    All the benefits of a business class or premium economy seat are bring eroded by the stress you are causing yourself in deciding for one. The choice shouldnt be THAT hard to make

Im a frequent traveller and i am 5'10. As long as it isnt Cebu Pacific.... Economy class is fine by me. I dont think its worth the extra moolah for a few hours of extra legroom and marginally better food. Of course.. If you have money to burn or are being sponsored, then go for business class. Premium economy is a great middle ground which wont break the bank.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i choose the cheapest, basta pal.
    lalang.
    in the olden days, when exit seats were priced the same as regular seats, i would avidly request for them. "i'm big and strong, and i speak good english...!"

eq is right. for just a few hours of relative discomfort, i can think of many things to do with the price difference.
    hey! i even lost weight, just so's i can fit more comfortably in them seats!

business class? great. as long as someone else is paying.
    Wisdom^.....A good neck pillow should make the good mod forget all the fuss & fanfare about Economy.Airline: Premium Economy
    Ummm, sponsorships? Where's ray_noel?Airline: Premium Economy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I usually book economy and then I pay for choice seat with more leg room, it's much cheaper compared to premium economy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    cat

seatguru.com
    baka pede sureseats.com

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Better start clearing your calendar. Despedida in tarsier island?Airline: Premium Economy...Which among the list got flights straight off Panglao, bai?Airline: Premium Economy

Korea lang for international... hehehe... and wala pang flights sa gabi... wala pa mga ilaw masyado sa runway...mas lalong liliit chance ko bai... Airline: Premium Economy

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast