New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i don't know yung sa pa US but premium eco to regular economy ay parehas lang ang service. you earn more air miles nga lang sa premium kung airline club member ka.

get the isle seat lalo if you frequent the restroom or you want flexibility in standing up and do some stretchings. if ayaw mo may katabing stranger at maayos ang food, no choice but mag-business class, its what you are paying forAirline: Premium Economy i remember in one of my trips via dubai, nakatabi ko si ruffa g., natulog lang the whole duration ng flight with matching talukbong pa ng blanketAirline: Premium Economy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I would rather die than sit in the aisle Claustro nga ko. I hate hate hate flying Ayoko talaga may katabing stranger but I'm not paying P200k+ for business class. That is why I am asking how premium economy is because the seats are bigger than economy and with more leg room. Maybe I can get a better deal (asked a travel agent na) Sa kwento kasi sakin sobrang cramped ng economy. Sabi nga ex ko sa cebu pacific, para siyang sumakay sa bus sa EDSA. May nagtitindi pa daw ng mani (not sure if that is a joke)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I would rather die than sit in the aisle Claustro nga ko. I hate hate hate flying Ayoko talaga may katabing stranger but I'm not paying P200k+ for business class. That is why I am asking how premium economy is because the seats are bigger than economy and with more leg room. Maybe I can get a better deal (asked a travel agent na) Sa kwento kasi sakin sobrang cramped ng economy. Sabi nga ex ko sa cebu pacific, para siyang sumakay sa bus sa EDSA. May nagtitindi pa daw ng mani (not sure if that is a joke)

Kung economy ng Cebu Pacific, it's not something for long flights. The economy of Delta or United is not good also.

Economy of Asiana and EVA Air is very decent. Same din daw with Singapore Air, Korean Air, and ANA, as well as the Middle East carriers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

sa aisle seat kasi you can freely move. pag window seat at na full bladder ka you still have to move the people to get out. Its stupid when people try to step over passengers.

get used to sitting beside strangers.. thats the norm sa planes...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    I used PAL’s Premium Economy on their A350 which is much better than Economy.

I picked the front row which had massive leg room and provided the window seat person access to the toilet without the aisle seat person having to stand up to let them through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Sleep thru half day's flight w/ meals & movies in between. Personally, I can't afford/justify paying above floor to grab me some limited short term comfort. Just me...If others can....can't you, ma'am?Airline: Premium Economy

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you can’t stand economy or sitting next to people, fly business class or first class. If you have money to spend, then splurge!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you can’t stand economy or sitting next to people, fly business class or first class. If you have money to spend, then splurge!

Sakto, bai!Airline: Premium Economy

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't have the money nga that is why I asked. My mom gave me only P120k, pano kakasya yan for business. That's why I am asking who has tried premium economy because the seats are supposed to be larger and I won't be SHOULDER TO SHOULDER with a stranger, kahit friend or family ko pa yan, that is uncomfortable

I don't know why people are saying e d mag business or first class ka. Saka hindi naman lahat ng business 1 2 1 seat configuration. What is the purpose of this thread then. I've seen some responses saying that the bigger seats and extra leg room is worth the additional P20 or P30k

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    I used PAL’s Premium Economy on their A350 which is much better than Economy.

I picked the front row which had massive leg room and provided the window seat person access to the toilet without the aisle seat person having to stand up to let them through.

I heard for eva you can access the lounge din, which I like hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    For me, sulit ang price difference ng Premium economy. Better food and more space compared sa economy class. If you could request na sa exit row ka uupo, much better.
    What airline?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Depending on the destination but PAL business to east coast destination is only $2K (round trip).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    No PAL in my destination
    Baka gusto ni Cathy mag-stopover muna sa Taiwan
    Bili ako authentic milk tea hahaha

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me, sulit ang price difference ng Premium economy. Better food and more space compared sa economy class. If you could request na sa exit row ka uupo, much better.
    You mean front row, not emergency exit, right? Emergency exit rows may have.more lwg room BUT the seats don't recline as much as the regular seats, if they recline at all.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast