New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone tried? Is it a good buy? I think you get access to the lounge and the 2-3-2 configuration is decent.

For comparison, I am looking at Eva Air online

Economy P60k
    Premium Economy P80k
    Business P240k

I absolutely hate flying esp long haul and getting cramped in a small space beside strangers is giving me anxiety. My Mom gave me a budget of P120k and I want to save as much as possible. Last time I flew, business was less than USD3k, now I can't afford it Also, my Mom said I should just fly economy

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Has anyone tried? Is it a good buy? I think you get access to the lounge and the 2-3-2 configuration is decent.

Economy P60k
    Premium Economy P80k
    Business P240k

I absolutely hate flying esp long haul and getting cramped in a small space beside strangers is giving me anxiety. My Mom gave me a budget of P120k and I want to save as much as possible. Last time I flew, business was less than USD3k, now I can't afford it Also, my Mom said I should just fly economy
    For me, sulit ang price difference ng Premium economy. Better food and more space compared sa economy class. If you could request na sa exit row ka uupo, much better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    cheapest na isle seat...for me. ang important is ear protection. for the price diff buy the latest from bose na wireless.

wala ka naman siguro kasabay na yayabelles lol

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Economy P60k
    Premium Economy P80k
    Business P240k

Depending on the destination but PAL business to east coast destination is only $2K (round trip).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Depending on the destination but PAL business to east coast destination is only $2K (round trip).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Baka gusto ni Cathy mag-stopover muna sa Taiwan

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    EVA Air offers decent seats even in its economy, same as the economy seats of Asiana. It's much, much better than Cebu Pacific.

We are taking EVA Air on our trip to the US next week.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    EVA Air offers decent seats even in its economy, same as the economy seats of Asiana. It's much, much better than Cebu Pacific.

We are taking EVA Air on our trip to the US next week.
    asiana has nice stewardess" compared to delta lol. love the stopover too.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    asiana has nice stewardess" compared to delta lol. love the stopover too.
    Yes, Asiana has quite a few good-looking flight attendants, even their Filipino cabin crews. Their Korean cabin crews are mostly "retokada". Cosmetic surgery is well-accepted in Korea. Parents would spend a good amount of money to have their kids go thru cosmetic surgery.

Delta has good-looking flight attendants within the Manila-Japan leg but on the Japan-US leg of trip, most are middle-aged and sometimes grumpy Americans.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The EVA (hobo economy) inflight experience here has been significantly better than that from the flag carrier. For promdis, skipping Manila is 1 big thorn off our butts. Scheds to & fro the US are Bisdak favorable, too. EVA>PAL[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i don't know yung sa pa US but premium eco to regular economy ay parehas lang ang service. you earn more air miles nga lang sa premium kung airline club member ka.

get the isle seat lalo if you frequent the restroom or you want flexibility in standing up and do some stretchings. if ayaw mo may katabing stranger at maayos ang food, no choice but mag-business class, its what you are paying for[emoji846] i remember in one of my trips via dubai, nakatabi ko si ruffa g., natulog lang the whole duration ng flight with matching talukbong pa ng blanket[emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast