New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Tried it twice na going to Cebu. Ok naman at boobsy mga stewardess nila than any other local airline. Yung lang na notice ko

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Tried it twice na going to Cebu. Ok naman at boobsy mga stewardess nila than any other local airline. Yung lang na notice ko
    Their uniforms don't scream budget airlines.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Yun lang, I noticed 1 FA who has a very cute face and ***y body. Nakabili tuloy ako ng beer at mani.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hope to see the same on sunday. First time to take AirAsia from Kalibo to Manila. [emoji51]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I regularly take Air Asia outside the Philippines. My experience with them has been great over the years. The only other Asian Airline that I regularly take that has also been consistent is Singapore Airlines. I have no complaints. You can actually book the premium seats and book your meal in advance so you get them served to you on your flight. I was surprised that they categorised me as a frequent flyer on my boarding pass whenever I check in but I don't see any benefits.

By the way, PAL has taken out all their screens as they want you to download their app on your device and access their server for movies/music. For business, they give you an iPad to watch movies on. Bleh.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Yun lang, I noticed 1 FA who has a very cute face and ***y body. Nakabili tuloy ako ng beer at mani.
    Maganda kasi uniform nila, yung body hugging healthy white and red uniform.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I've taken Air Asia several time and honestly, i never noticed that. I'll take note nga the next time; just booked MLA - DVO to stand as ninong sa binyag to a buddy's kid (used to post on tsikot too).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Ginawa mong beer house Ang plane ah. :rofl:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di pa ko naka sakay dyan ah mukha nga mas Ok ang mga FA nila

http://www.financetwitter.com/wp-con...ew-Members.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Been using this airline since pre-fernandes era. My son has one-of-a-lifetime experience when he was taken to sit in the cockpit during their flight from subang airport to subic.

But wifey is discouraging me to use AA when it lost one of their aircraft.
    agree with the body hugging outfit... usually most of their FAs are really pleasing to see:D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast