New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Has anyone tried this airline? Their prices are reasonable for sg or malaysia or anywhere else in southeast asia.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    if just for southeast asia, why not take PAL? i find they have the most competitive fares and most of the time cheaper than the rest. its only expensive if you book near the date of your intended departure but even all budget airlines are also expensive specially Cebu Pac, crazy prices. if you book a month or 2 in advance, sometimes SQ is reasonable too. just 500-1000pesos difference from PAL.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    +1 long planned travel competitive na pricing ni pal vs budget airlines.

Pero minsan mura pa din talaga sa budget yun tipong 9 months ahead yung booking mo? Tapos seat sale pa? Hehe

Sorry ang confusing ng post ko ha?.

Basta may instances mas mura pa kay PAL kesa 5J

BTT

Haven't tried airasia. If malaki price diff? And on a limited budget ako? I might take it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Im flying 6 people to sg....december weekend for the megasale.

Airasia 26,000php 6adults

Pal 125,000php 6adults

weird pricing hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ok naman ang Air Asia. Flew with them several times nung nasa Clark pa sila. Went to Malaysia, Singapore and Australia using Air Asia. Last time I flew Air Asia was back in 2012.

Typical budget airline. You pay for your baggage per pc and you buy food and drinks from them if you want to eat or drink. No frequent flyer miles. Ewan ko lang kung nagbago na.

If you want low cost no frills flight to get from point a to point b they are ok. Do note that they lost a plane last year to a crash.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok naman ang Air Asia. Flew with them several times nung nasa Clark pa sila. Went to Malaysia, Singapore and Australia using Air Asia. Last time I flew Air Asia was back in 2012.

Typical budget airline. You pay for your baggage per pc and you buy food and drinks from them if you want to eat or drink. No frequent flyer miles. Ewan ko lang kung nagbago na.

If you want low cost no frills flight to get from point a to point b they are ok. Do note that they lost a plane last year to a crash.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Took airasia over the weekend to Cebu and back. The Cebu leg was 3 hours delayed and the return flight was cancelled. Horror story on my first try so never will I take it again. I ended up buying a PR flight on the same day at 5X the price.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    I don't expect much when taking budget airlines. As long as I reach my destination safely ok na. That's what I paid for - cheaply.

If I want stellar service and convenience on the other hand, I take premium airlines like Singapore Airlines or Qatar Air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    tried Airasia from KL to Melbourne and back late last year
    ok naman service

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would prefer AirAsia over other local budget airlines. Better service.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Tried it twice na going to Cebu. Ok naman at boobsy mga stewardess nila than any other local airline. Yung lang na notice ko

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast