New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just bought initially at their alabang office - time shares that really costs me dearly.

Their marketing strategy is 'seize the day' kind of thing. Its a 90 minute presentation - video and 1-to-1 talk with me and my wife about the benefits of joining their club. Basically its - anytime access to 3,600 resorts and hotels locally/worldwide where you get free or max. 65% of accomodation expense. Buy it same day and you get huge discounts - whereas it you buy it later - its at regular price, much much more expensive.

HAve already checked out some people who bought it. Checked already the company. All's above board and legal. Kaya lang yung ibang nakabili e nagsisisi. Kc you really have to be a globetrotter to maximize the membership. And it only entails maximum discounts on ACCOMODATIONS, not on airfare which probably costs more.

Me and my wife are both professionals, 30 and 31yo , have a 2yo son and wev done some trips in/out of the country on our own. Kaya lang I think this thing is still a luxury.

I just have had deposited a minimal amt to guarantee myself of the cash price, I can rescind and buy out of the agreement.

PLS ADVISE.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We also got an offer kesyo we have to go to their office to claim our price, but I know its just a gimmik to attend their seminar. My cousin bought a share like you and until now he didn't enjoy the benifits of discount, as you said its really a luxury. I don't know their others resort but I have seen one in Boracay. For me you don't need it unless you're really have extra money.

Mas mahal pa yung babayaran mo kesa discount nila, if you're not always using the priveledge talo ka. I rather invest my money somewhere else.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, keep your cash.

These days, madaling mamili, pero ang hirap kumita.

Kung gusto nyo talagang magbakasyon at minimal cost, try nyo sometime in September daming discount na offer. Then try to read the fine prints, applicable ba sya on peak season? Malamang hindi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama ka redhorse,
    maganda kung liquidated ka these days...

daming nagbebenta kahit ano, buyers market ngayon, if you have the cash, you have the options

recently i was inform that there's a 2002 nissan safari for sale for just 1.1m and a 99 CRV for under 500k, i ask the reason why ang baba ng mga prices, sabi nila kailangan ng pera eh.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sounds familiar to me. don't despair, kasi dito sa north america, dami ng nagbebenta ng time shares nila at nababawi nila yung pera. yung iba eh medyo kumita pa. worst comes to worst, charge it to experience. dami ko na ring napasukan na ganyan. ang pag sisisi kasi ay laging nasa huli.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, I just retrieved my application for membership after 2 days of thinking it over - di ko pa naman talaga nbabayaran pa. My initial P5T down thru credit card is still floating sa bank so I had it blocked. Iko-contest ko na lang, conditional pa lang nman yung application at hindi pa final.

If ever di na mabalik yuing 5T - k lang - meron namang binigay din na libreng accomodation sa isang Baguio hotel anyway.

I'm still charging the whole thing to experience...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by choycontreras
    Just bought initially at their alabang office - time shares that really costs me dearly.

Their marketing strategy is 'seize the day' kind of thing. Its a 90 minute presentation - video and 1-to-1 talk with me and my wife about the benefits of joining their club. Basically its - anytime access to 3,600 resorts and hotels locally/worldwide where you get free or max. 65% of accomodation expense. Buy it same day and you get huge discounts - whereas it you buy it later - its at regular price, much much more expensive.

HAve already checked out some people who bought it. Checked already the company. All's above board and legal. Kaya lang yung ibang nakabili e nagsisisi. Kc you really have to be a globetrotter to maximize the membership. And it only entails maximum discounts on ACCOMODATIONS, not on airfare which probably costs more.

Me and my wife are both professionals, 30 and 31yo , have a 2yo son and wev done some trips in/out of the country on our own. Kaya lang I think this thing is still a luxury.

I just have had deposited a minimal amt to guarantee myself of the cash price, I can rescind and buy out of the agreement.

PLS ADVISE.
    My gf & I had the same offer from a similar (or even the same company). After the show & tell presentation, we had the talk from the sales agent. We turned it down. We got our "free" gift and walked out.

Remember nothing is for free. If its too good to be true, it usually is.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by choycontreras

PLS ADVISE.
    its not worth the money you invest because as you mentioned "Kc you really have to be a globetrotter to maximize the membership. And it only entails maximum discounts on ACCOMODATIONS, not on airfare which probably costs more."

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My advice is, if you're really interested in a time share for Club Panoly or any other Boracay resort, just buy the timeshare of an existing owner. He'll probably be willing to sell at a lower price than if you get it from the club itself.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These people wasted 2 hours of my time. Feeling ko nga scam kasi they were really forcing me to buy or else no discount and all that bull. If a seller does this to me, then warning bells automatically ring in my head.

Time share is not so good overall.

If you are not a frequent vacationer, then don't go for these. Like mas makakatipid ka at mas sulit if you spend your money on occasional dream vacations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ADVISE on Club Panoly Resort time shares