The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    But hard for guys to get wives since the girls demand the 5 (I think) C's:
    Car
    Cash
    Condo
    I forgot the other C's but that's what the people told me when I was there.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Living in Singapore is exciting in the first 3 months, after that boring na. kasi iyung lang ng iyon mapupuntahan mo or train ka papuntang Malaysia. I worked there for almost a year. Bored na ako after 3 months, I realized maliit nga ang Singapore and surroundings are all artificial and standard of living is relatively high. The communities are safe though there are petty crimes like snatching and holdup sa loob mismo ng mga elevator ng mga Condo units.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sentosa yung pinaka nagustuhan ko na lugar dun.. .

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Poops
    But hard for guys to get wives since the girls demand the 5 (I think) C's:
    Car
    Cash
    Condo
    I forgot the other C's but that's what the people told me when I was there.

CREDIT CARD(S), yeah true, Singaporean gurls are too materialistic.

Singapore Law is strictly implemented, no exemptions. Yan ang maganda dun kaya people will abide by the rules otherwise may pupuntahan sila. Nice to live there though medyo boring that's why Singaporeans take a Holiday out of the country at least once a year to relax. What I like there most is the FOOD, sarap kumain dun and a lot of varieties as well, Chinese Foods, Indican Foods, Malay Foods. What I don't like is the weather, it's like summer all year round.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Been to Singapore a few times. Disiplinado ang tao, pero masusungit at hindi marunong ngumiti. Malinis ang kapaligiran. Sentosa is one great place. Ang ganda din ng zoo sa Singapore. Ganda din dun sa Oceanarium at dun sa Sungei Buloh park. As far as shopping goes, madaming magaganda pero IMHO, mahal.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang. when going to other countries, singapore in particular. mas ok ba magdala na ng SGD or pwede rin mag withdraw na lang sa mga atm machines? may bpi naman ata don? sorry first time traveler lang. hahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Better to bring cash (whether peso, SGD or USD) as long as its within the legal limits (unless you plan to do a Gen. Garcia or EU General gimmik) :D and convert when needed. If you withdraw at the ATMs (i.e. BPI through Cirrus) you'll be spending for additional fees as well.
    Last edited by vinj; November 17th, 2010 at 08:25 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    bring cash. convert to USD first here, then to whichever country's local currency you are in. mas lugi if convert directly from peso.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mas maganda bring SGD na para isang conversion lang. unless may USD ka na. mas lugi ka pag Peso to USD to SGD. mas maganda rin rate sa mga money changers ka magpapalit dun

mahal nga ang cost of living dun. I declined a job offer there last year although the offered salary is higher than average.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ive been there last week, actually its my third time. Still in-love pa din ako dun, i love the place.. Everything seems to be in order and efficient lalo na yung mass transportation, kaya super luxury ang sasakyan dun kung bibili ka color coded ang plate number. My friend bought a car kasi dun na sila ng family niya naka based, he can only use his car during the evening and weekends only ang sakit diba?.. how i wish our beloved country is like that in every aspect.

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
About Singapore