New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    To those who have plans of travelling to China, as of this May, the 3 pinays in Canton China are now brain dead, only kept alive through machines. The 3 pinays do not know each other, and went to China on different tour groups. One of them who I know very well being my ninang sa kasal, had no high blood or major health problems when the couple left for China over a month ago. All of sudden, she collapsed. When rushed to the hospital, she had a blood clot, a brain hemorrage, suspected to be caused by a viral infection. Surprisingly, we eventually found out that there were 2 other pinays STILL in China hospital, all with the same diagnosis. Tinanong ko kung bird flu virus, they wouldn't tell. The family is rushing their china visa to be at her bedside before they eventually pull the plug.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsk tsk...ano na naman kaya ito?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    altec,

hmm... my family also knows one of the three victims, siya yata yung latest. she is a close friend of my parents. maybe we are talking about the same person here

man, what a tragedy... who would have thought...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just in time for the Shanghai Grand Prix. Crud... was this published in the newspapers?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if im not mistaken, one case (of those three) was reported in Guangdong, one (the one i am saying) in Canton, and the other within that region of southern China also

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guangdong and Canton is one and the same
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oooooh ganon pala hehehe :bwahaha: ganyan kasi yung pagkasabi sa akin e :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    really?

and talagang wala masyadong details?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    weird to ah..

i just recently came from guangzhou for the canton fair last april 19 (guangzhou is a city in guangdong, it's just a few hours bus ride from hongkong)... at pag balik ko tinamaan din ako ng viral infection... i was at home with high fever (umabot ng mga 40C) for about a few days...

right now i'm okay na although may ubo pa rin... hmmm...

may connection kaya to...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    maari.

di kaya mild sars (or your body might have been able to protect you a bit from sars) yung sayo, wowiesy?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
3 pinays brain dead in Canton China