New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more or less 1 month na lang..meron bang mga members dito pupunta at manonood?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My officemates and I will be in HK/Macau this August 15 to 17. Wala talaga sa itinerary namin ang Olympics, but we'll try to visit Beijing (or other cities which are hosting the games), and see kung may mga tickets pa sa mga events na gusto namin.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wife and myself will be attending this event, hopefully..... We are now applying for the visa... Medyo mahigpit....

6404:pump:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wife and myself will be attending this event, hopefully..... We are now applying for the visa... Medyo mahigpit....

6404:pump:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wife and myself were in Beijing last week 4D/3N and have attended a couple of Olympic events in the Bird's Nest (athletics) and Beijing University Stadium (badminton)... The Chinese crowds are always encouraging their bets by shouting their name followed by "jiao you",- meaning "keep trying" when we asked for the translation.... One day it was raining hard and the following day, it was so hot.... We also visited/(climbed) The Great Wall and Tiannanmen Square and Forbidden City.... Swimming and Basketball tickets were practically sold out....

6610:secret:

2008 Beijing Olympic thread...