New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wow parang road trip yan ah papuntang Baguio.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    wow okay yan!,

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Our version of the Fun Run last Good Friday. Wish I can bring this same group during the Baguio Run. I am the one wearing a black and red jacket.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Our version of the Fun Run last Good Friday. Wish I can bring this same group during the Baguio Run. I am the one wearing a black and red jacket.
    Thanks for sharing the pics, bro.

I suggest that those who are keen in joining this Baguio FunRun join the EB, which is temporarily scheduled on the 19th, so that we can consider your valuable input in managing and executing this activity....

2401:massbounce:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post

Walangya.....gaganda ng bikes niyo!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I suggest that those who are keen in joining this Baguio FunRun join the EB, which is temporarily scheduled on the 19th, so that we can consider your valuable input in managing and executing this activity....

hmmm ... papunta yata ako ng Lipa on May19-20, looks like absent na naman ako sir CVT :-) catch ko na lang 3rd Fun Run wahehehehe ... Bicol naman, dun sa may whalesharks

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo's friend View Post
    hmmm ... papunta yata ako ng Lipa on May19-20, looks like absent na naman ako sir CVT :-) catch ko na lang 3rd Fun Run wahehehehe ... Bicol naman, dun sa may whalesharks
    don't worry, NF. the 19th day CVT mentioned was April 19, the scheduled EB for alabangers,not the fun run to baguio.

the run to baguio has no definite schedule yet, but for you to join us, we will not set it on may 19-20. maybe a week earlier or a week later so that you can join. we missed you on our first run. Totoybato and his tucson missed you too we cannot make two runs without you

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    teka teka. mag stay ba sa baguio? overnight ba or balikan?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Brroooommmm- everybody's welcome. join us

lexter- not yet decided by the group. keep posted for updates

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hahaha! Walang lusot si NF,- i-set natin ang Fun Run sa date na siguradong kasama siya.....

Run is approx 500km (round trip, excluding the drive around Baguio....)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
The 1st Official Tsikot Fun Run, Byahe na sa Baguio.