New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi,

I'm looking for a shop that sells Mecron V transmission fluid for the Ford Expedition.

Ford's is quite expensive. I'd appreciate a list of shops with tel.#s if possible.

TIA!

Dun sa galing sa Ford may nakalagay bang equivalent, say DEXRON3?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    sa lynx ang nakalista sa ford casa is dexron2 or mercon v. when i bought atf in the casa - they gave me dexron3.

dexron3 in auto shops are around P130.00 to P150.00 per quart. the lynx takes about 8 quarts.

dont know about the expe. will post the PMS list tomorrow.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Total 165/li ata

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    According to Ford, Mecron V lang daw pwede for the expedition. Hope I can find alternative sources.

TIA

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Nakabili na po ba kayo ng Mercon V? Saan at magkano po? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tenoates
    According to Ford, Mecron V lang daw pwede for the expedition. Hope I can find alternative sources.

TIA
    Personally I don't think this is true. Ford Balintawak did not use Mercon V on my Expy when we had to replace the transmission fluids a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly they used Mobil 1. Mas napamahal nga land

Check the required API rating and viscosity level recommended in your owners manual (I can't because I have since sold the Expy) to be sure.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    the old transmission makes use of the mercon blend that is available on mobil atf. the new transmissions however makes use of the mercon v blend. im afraid you cant find one outside of the dealership. maybe there are but is a rare find. i didnt spend P5K just by replacing my mercon v atf in ford alabang when i had mine replaced a year ago. of course it gets expensive if you have them do a complete pms. but if you can a have shop service most of the pms and have ford do the atf, then it would be cheaper in the long run.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Saan po nakakabili ng atf for ford focus? Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saan po meron ng atf para sa ford focus? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandaria View Post
    Saan po nakakabili ng atf for ford focus? Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saan po meron ng atf para sa ford focus? Thanks
    Check with FordMaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where can I buy Mecron 5 transmission fluid?