New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    hello sirs/mams!

Read some items on the net din pero still too naive to understand haha.. as i understand it (at least para sa transmission ng REVO ko on Aisin Auto Tranny), we have a throttle cable na nakakabit sa silinyador, and throttle valve cable (tv cable) na nakaconnect sa throttle cable on one end, and goes underneath the transmission.

ang question ko po ay ano po ba ang correct setting ng throttle cable and throttle valve cable? ive been having both sides kasi na dapat daw masikip, dapat daw maluwag, etc.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    tv adjustment:
    pag masikip delay ang shifting, pag maluwag mabilis ang shifting. shifting from first to second should be around 1,800 rpm to 2,200 rpm. you should adjust it during test drive.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    thanks ser sobrang baliktad pala ng pagkaakaalam ko the "mechanic" told me na dapat daw alang slack ni isa from the throttle cable to the tranny throttle valve cable.. dapat pala meron. will play around with this, i think a handy size 14 will do me good in terms of playing around. wala kasing mga clip mechanism ung sa aisin tranny, puros bolts and adjust adjust lang hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    walang adjustment yan sa baba, dyan ka lang mag adjust sa may throttle

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    there is a crimped sleeve on the cable itself that must be flush (0-2mm) with the silicone tube at the end of the cable housing at the throttle quadrant end. this adjustment is made with the throttle quadrant at full open position. aisin warner provides this to all transmissions they produce that has throttle cable.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    hi jick thanks.. can you clarify medyo hindi ko naintindihan yung description sorry. i saw the clip, parang support going from one wire to connect to the end. read sa net din na dapat 'guitar tight' kapag simulated full throttle (WOT ata ang tawag dun), so what i do is I give it some slack para hindi sya pwersado.

better yet i will post some pictures eheehe.. funny how this cable setup has been staring at me for so long

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Identify your transmission/transaxle for specific instruction. There is an aluminum tag on the side of the trans that indicate its family and type

Nakiki wi-fi lang

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Sa car ko, independent ang adjustment ng throttle cable at TV cable. Gave a little slack sa former, just enough sa feel ko when I step sa accelerator pedal, alis agad, saka ko adjust ang latter, shift from 1st to 2nd gear at 1.8k rpm, swabe lang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App