Hi,

My car is Mitsubsihi Adventure 2005 GLS SPORT GAS A/T

Short history:

Nabaha siya last year 2014, around sept. I flush the ATF twice and to make the long story short, I was able to use the car again.
No probem so far , until last week, the A/T light in the dashboard started to flash. I observed that the light started to flash after 2-3 minutes of driving.
If you start the car, pagnakapark lang and idle. the light doesn't flash. Since the manual didn't say anything on the meaning of flashing A/T light. I did some isolation procedure on my own.

1) Had the dialysis of the ATF done. Before, after flooding, i just did the normal drain and fill (2x). After dialysis, the A/T light still flash red.
2) remove battery connectors from the battery. para ma reset ang computer ng car. same problem afterwards.
3) went under to check the wiring going to the A/T. There seems to be nothing broken. Detach and sprayed with contact cleaner and reattached the connectors. same problem afterwards.

Naggoogle ako, some said the flashing red light indicates a high temp on the A/T. There is no leak naman on the ATF. Engine temp is normal. There is no Engine CHECK light (off).

The car is driving normal. I don't experience any problems shifting or accelerating. There is no burned smell in the ATF. Fluid Levels are ok.

Since the warning light is flashing, i have not driven the car very far. So quick test lang ako. When the light goes on, i go back home and park until to let it cool down.

Also , once the A/T light is flashing. If you turn off the engine and restart it immediately, the A/T flashing light is not there. you have to wait about 2 mins again before it comes up again.

appreciate if you can share your experience, specially those with MITS cars.

My next plan of action is to do a scan. I just have some questions.

1) Since No CHECK ENGINE light, i suppose the scanner needs to be able to read the Transmission code directly. Those cheap ODBII reader probably won't be able to read this . Is this correct ?
2) Saan pa puwede magpascan na mura. How much does casa charge for scanning and diagnosing problems ?
3) I saw some post in the internet about solenoid problems in the A/T. Ano ba ang symptoms if you have a solenoid problem ? Shifting ba ang issue ? are these solenoid inside the A/T ? To replace them, kailangan ibaba ang A/T ? Tama ba ?
4) What sensors ang connected don't sa A/T ? I saw one (i think that is a sensor) that is bolted to the A/T body with a electrical connectors ? The other connectors that went into the A/T pan , I don't what are they for ?
5) Do you think the radiator could affect this ? Kasi the radiator has some rust inside ? i filled it with water and not coolant. Kasi i am going to replace it soon so don't want to waste coolant. The engine temp is ok. I just notice the ATF is cooled inside the radiator so maybe me effect.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Pa share na lang your experience and what is the correct action plan next . Everything is based on my limited knowledge and research. Thanks in advance.