New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ilan ba quantity ng atf for an a/t fluid change?wala kasi sa manual kung gano karami atf pag nag change. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag dala ka nalang ng sobra around two to three liters. try to look at it sa likod ng owners manual for the quantity

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What kind of owner's manual is that? hehehe. Hindi ba kulang ng pages?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hindi naman kulang ng pages hehehe, lahat ng fluid quantity(m/t oil, differential, brake fluid, etc )nandun sa likod except for the atf quantity. I tried looking from page 1 to the last wala talaga, weird nga first time kong naka encounter ng manual na walang atf quantity.Hope an everest owner here could help

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    you can try calling any ford casa and ask the service dept how many liters of atf it takes.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    may dipstick naman dapat transmission mo.... just keep filling it and checking it till mapuno.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I just bought a 4x2 AT and let me tell you bro. it is superb, the handling, rides and comfort. walang bumpy. I'm really satisfied of the safety, performance, durability, cooling system is perfect. Kala ko nagda down shift sya pagnag overtake, new improvement it kicks off so fast hindi ka nya bibitinin sa alanganin pag nagovertake ka.
    Very powerful engine with higer torque than Monte and Fort. Ito lang po ang masi share ko sa inyo, you will not regret once you purchase this unit. Forget about all those cons feedback. I think they were self motivated.

help on everest a/t