New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Im having problem with my manual transmission of Everest06 which have no repair of transmission done since then. suspect it is the bearing and would you please share any reputable dealer here in the south of Manila, Las Pinas Area where i can purchase cluth disc, release bearing and pressure plate and how much would it cost me to have an idea. Thanks and Happy Holidays. I prefer to have this done out of casa. povillo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you specify first what exactly is the problem? Hard shifting? Sliding clutch? Ringing noise?

For parts, I'm not familiar with the shops in the south areas but it might be worthwhile to call up and canvass then do a trip to Banawe (Mazford and Fordland).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by povillo View Post
    Im having problem with my manual transmission of Everest06 which have no repair of transmission done since then. suspect it is the bearing and would you please share any reputable dealer here in the south of Manila, Las Pinas Area where i can purchase cluth disc, release bearing and pressure plate and how much would it cost me to have an idea. Thanks and Happy Holidays. I prefer to have this done out of casa. povillo
    baka due for repalcement na yung clutch assembly mo sir.... kung meh rattle at kakaibang sounds most likey durog na release bearing mo...

exedy na brand madalas ang available sa banawe..... pinaka madami kasi tindahan sa banawe, or evangelista... sa alabang town center sir im pretty sure they have or they can deliver the parts.