New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks jick. Will a supra diff fit a front wheel drive 5s-fe automatic tranny? I am hoping to get a 3.944 or 4.13 gear ratio. What would yo recommend for a 2.2 engine if i am looking for fuel economy?

Thanks niky. My differentials are actually shot up so i was thinking of an LSD as i really have to change mine anyway. Could you give me options for differential swaps? would a 3s-fe or 4a-ge differential fit my tranny?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrider88 View Post
    Thanks jick. Will a supra diff fit a front wheel drive 5s-fe automatic tranny? I am hoping to get a 3.944 or 4.13 gear ratio. What would yo recommend for a 2.2 engine if i am looking for fuel economy?

Thanks niky. My differentials are actually shot up so i was thinking of an LSD as i really have to change mine anyway. Could you give me options for differential swaps? would a 3s-fe or 4a-ge differential fit my tranny?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

oceanrider,
    i apologize for the confusion. the supra diff was just used for an example and is of ring and pinion type differential, the 5SFE or 3SFE or te 4AGE transaxles are those of helical drive gear type. the supra diff does not fit the FF (front engine/ front wheel drive) layout
    jick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
differential gears