New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    There's a squeaking sound every time I press my clutch so I took it to Honda Manila and spoke with Franco one of the service adviser there and taught me how to fix that problem (That was 3yrs ago). So now every time I have that squeaking sound I just repeat that same step (open the rubber boot under the hood next to the transmission and spray WD40 inside) Unfortunately this time I used that straw attachment on the nozzle of the spray can as I was spraying inside that opening the straw flew inside! Can't see it anymore... trying to feel it inside but no luck... now my question is... will it damage my car? Or just let it disintegrate inside?

Help!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The plastic straw is relatively soft. It just depends on where it stopped. I would think it will just get chewed up if it gets in the way of something.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The plastic straw is relatively soft. It just depends on where it stopped. I would think it will just get chewed up if it gets in the way of something.
    some of my friends told me the same thing... I was just a bit worried about it... I guess it would just be easier for me to move on if I hear some of the tiskoter's point of view about it... and so you did... Thanks for your help! I'll just try not to think about it

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    dont worry about it, ive seen the inside of that thing and malayo naman ang disc and pressure plate para mapunta dun yun straw. more likely nasa floor lang yan nung linkage

Clutch Vs. WD40