New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    planning on having this on my vehicles pero after reading this article: http://www.ricksfreeautorepairadvice...-the-right-way

will just do the CASA way of draining and changing the ATF every 40t KMS. Siguro this dialysis process is good for high-mileage-not too-often changed ATF vehicles.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nice&clean View Post
    Mga Boss, yung 1995 corolla a/t ko minsan pagka start ng engine, pag shift ko from
    Park to Drive minsan almost 10 secs before kumagat. pati from Drive to Reverse, but
    this is every time i start the engine. I looked at the at fluid clear pa naman sya and
    hindi amoy sunog.

What do you guys think of the problem? These days, mabilis naman ang kagat. Minsan hindi.

Should I Change the ATF already?

Sa exalta motors ba pwede toyota? or pang nissan lang sila? may recommended shop ba for
    the toyota for the dialysis?

It sometimes frustrates me. Thanks for the future replies!
    basta alaga sa ATF change, the AT transmission will last with the car,, pag bagong atf change tapos everything is fine with the electronics tapos matagal bago umalis from N/P?R to D, baka mga solenoid or worse valve body sa internals ng AT transmission..

kase the valve body and solenoids pumps and controls the flow of ATF fluid to generate the required torque slip...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ How many kilometers/mos. ka bago magpapalit ng ATF sir miko? And what do you use/recommend?

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Ako basta every jan or every year regardless kung gaano kalayo tinakbo pinapalitan ko atf unless siguro di mo talaga ginagamit he he. Never had any problem with my 9 year old car. Kung dialysis siguro ang gagawin ko nalang eh once a month nalang ako magpapalit sa dami ng atf na gagamitin never used any oil but ung sa casa

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ How many kilometers/mos. ka bago magpapalit ng ATF sir miko? And what do you use/recommend?
    kung hindi abused or hindi ginagamit sa load towing ang vehicle, safe ang 40,000kms 50,000kms interval...
    if hinaharurot o meh heavy load and towing sa vehicle, safe ang 20,000kms to 30,000kms interval...

that is for mineral type nang ATF fluids...
    for synthetic ATF fluids which is mas mahal around 800/liter(royal purple and mobil syn atf)
    an interval of 80,000kms is recommended... kahit heavy towing and driving pa...

right now gamit ko synthetic type, peace of mind and confidence, ahahaha...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mga sirs, paano pag normal na change ng atf fluid lang, ilang liters kaya ang city 06? Tia!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ecneret View Post
    Mga sirs, paano pag normal na change ng atf fluid lang, ilang liters kaya ang city 06? Tia!
    im sure sir nasa manual po sir yung amount nang ATF po sa honda city 06, if wala sa inyo manual you can ask the casa, they know it for sure...

the earlier you change the ATF before its recommended life much better,, heat is the primary enemy nang atf fluids...
    that's why synthetic ATF last for a minimum of 80,000kms.

as the vehicle is driven, the atf fluid gradually changes its color due to oxidation, sa una hindi mo makita na madumi na kase usually pag tinignan mo mapula pa (naked eye) , pero pag naka kuha ka nang around 1 liter at nilagay mo sa transparent na bote, makikita mo nadark na siya.. hindi na red, parang nearing brownish color na...

if the atf fluids gets to the point of becoming brown-dark brown,,the transmission is in serious risk of getting damaged, dahil hindi na correct yung atf properties plus the wear will increase drastically causing problems on the valve bodies and solenoids inside the tranny...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Kung sa years, paano ang sukatan kung kelan mag change atf? Kasi aabutin ng 6 years bago ako maka 40,000 kms.

Ang honda vehicles pwede ba gumamit ng non-honda brand atf?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

may dipstick para sa ATF. pwede tignan ung color appearance, level (if hot or cold) and ung smell ng fluid.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kicks4us24 View Post
    Whew thanks sa thread na ito. already done it last week before trip to baguio! I decided to have it changed kay Fronte banawe.

I met this mechanic very friendly and had tons of good advice in maintaining auto transmission.

we flush out the old fluid (17 liters maybe because its 4 wheel drive) then binanlawan namin muna ng Dextron III yun entire transmission to flush out the residue and sludge para malinis mabuti tapos drain ulit yun Dextron III. then nilagyan na ng Type T-IV which is the correct fluid. (T-IV is expensive)

Done it my Gen2 RAV4 4x4. sobra itim na ng AT fluid ko. gaano ka itim? more than a black talaga. sulit na sulit. done it at 3600 total cost!

the normal drain and fill process wont do the job. this is the right way to maintain your AT life

i recommend this shop. pwede ka rin bumili sa labas ng AT Fluid. 700 labor/dialysis machine. the people here are friendly
    good eveng. the name of the mechanic? name of the shop? did u bring the atf oil? or kanila na? pwde din yan sa 03 isuzu trooper 4jx1 engine? thanl u

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Changing ATF Fluid completely (DIALYSIS PROCESS)