New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    guys, patulong naman po (ulit... )
    last saturday while parking napansin ko ayaw magshift ng gear ko from 1st to neutral. as in todo tapak na ko sa clutch ayaw talaga magmove ng kambyo, steady lang talaga sya sa 1st gear. so what i did was i just turned off the engine, and dun lang sya nagshift. experienced it again later in the afternoon, from 1st gear to higher gears o kahit sa neutral, it wont budge. i didnt know what else to do but to just turn the engine off again. medyo nagwworry lang ako baka abutan ako ng ganitong problema while i'm on the major highways, buti nagppark lang ako in both instances.
    there were instances before na hirap din ako magshift from 1st to 2nd gear, pero i was thinking na baka d ko lang naapakan ng mabuti yung clutch kasi eventually mag-eengage din naman sya. also pag inaapakan ko yung clutch may parang hissing sound e, or something like, "whheeeeng..." hehe, at least parang ganon
    any inputs would be greatly appreciated, lalo ng kagaya ko na wala masyado alam when it comes to these things. better din kasi na may idea na ko bago ko dalhin sa pwedeng mag-ayos, at least d ako madedenggoy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    usually bushing yan ng tranny...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    My 50 cents...Your clutch may be not disengaging all the way or your sync. are gone in your tranny.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    check the clutch master and slave muna. could be problems with them. if wala then have the transmission pulled down and check everything there

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    can it wait kaya sir o i should immediately have it repaired? delikado po ba to? i really don't have much free time kasi this week, medyo kabado naman ako when driving it around, although i didn't experience this problem when i used the car this morning

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMO, have it repaired ASAP. Those kinds of problems usually worsen the more you use your vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Have the clutch cable adjusted first. Kung di makuha, you may need to have the transmission pulled out baka release bearing, clutch plate / clutch disk na if the clutch master & slave are functioning well as mentioned by sir speedyfix and you have to do it the earliest time possible. Baka lumaki pa problema car mo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    san po kaya maganda ipa-check ganitong problem? any recommended repair shops? medyo paling kasi ako when it comes to choosing shops (many experiences with different branches of rapide and zafra ) to have my car fixed kaya ilang beses na din ako naloko

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatz
    san po kaya maganda ipa-check ganitong problem? any recommended repair shops? medyo paling kasi ako when it comes to choosing shops (many experiences with different branches of rapide and zafra ) to have my car fixed kaya ilang beses na din ako naloko

speedyfix

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    delikado yan chong

pag malapit ka kay speedyfix (ortigas) dun mo dalhin.

pag qc area ka naman sa shop namin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ayaw magshift from 1st gear...