New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Of course there is no comparison (for me at least, I don't know for some of you). It will always be my wife over my rides (except on those I-wish-I-never-had-married-days). However, we can't help it that the attention we give our rides (and the Fun Runs we join) have been an issue of envy for our wives. The more time we spend with our rides means the less time for them.

Suggestion: Make your special someone feel she is the most important person (or thing - when she pitifully compares herself with our rides) in your life. Never ever forget to greet her a [SIZE="5"]HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY![/SIZE] ...of course greet your moms (and mother-in-laws) too!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Wife, of course!:cheekkiss:

Ride is just like no. 2 :car:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    my car is my girlfriend

a wife is a wife.

happy mothers day sa mga mother!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    to all moms there, happy mother's day

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    No problem......my wife is my "ride" too.

Happy Mother's Day!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Wife comes first!

Of course, my car spends more time cuddling me than my wife (damn, I drive too much... )

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    to the two women who actually think i'm good looking, my wife and my mom, the happiest mother's day!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    "A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”

Happy Mother's Day! :foryou:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happy mother's day to all moms!!! :foryou:

and for all the girls who are not yet mothers (**coughcoughm2kcough**)...well, what are you waiting for!?? :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mauna na ako.....

to all tsikoteer mothers,

"Happy Mothers' Day" po sa inyong lahat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Our rides or our wives? Happy mothers day to all Moms!