New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello mga kababayan! I'm based here in Southern California for the last 10 years and I can say I'm a true Bimmer fanatic. Been a proud owner of a 2002 E38 (740i), 2003 X5, and my current one a 2002 M3 which I acquired recently as a certified pre-owned. My non-bimmer ride is a 2006 Audi A4 Quattro which the wifey drives. You can guess she's not a bimmer fan I'm active in car forums such as M3forums and E46 fanatics. I'm also into sports bikes (R6 as a preference) with occassional tracking.

I'm into modding the 2002 M3 with intake replacements, Koni shocks and Tein springs for a lowered look, and a new set of shoes for my car. I will have pictures uploaded when its done.

This is a nice way to get in touch with the motherland and be updated with the current auto trends back home. More power to you all!

Later!
    -R

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ///M3,- welcome to tsikot, bro.

3001:thud:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome to tsikot, ///M3!

hope you enjoy your stay here... our regards to all the Pinoys out there in SoCal...

:car:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm sure a few of our kababayans here are members of this forum

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Welcome to tsikot and enjoy your stay. Meron tayong M2 ngayon si M3 naman.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3046[/SIZE]

Hi folks. Newbie in here as well. I drive a Gen 1 Revo GLX and I drive it pretty hard. I've taken it all the way to Sorsogon and in the opposite direction up north to Patapat and Cagayan. I love to travel and so does the wife. We go on road trips quite frequently, usually to the beach as we're both beach addicts as well. Anyway, I don't know if I'm a moron or something but I did not find a Revo thread in Diesels, SUVs, Mini-SUVs, AUVs and Trucks topic. Oh well...

I've been lurking for about a day now and I really like it here. Nice people and really diverse conversations. Very cool.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Welcome po sa Tsikot mga Bros!

* Adam

Might as well check this thread for a start...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12723

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Mordo View Post
    Hi folks. Newbie in here as well. I drive a Gen 1 Revo GLX and I [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]drive it pretty hard. I've taken it all the way to Sorsogon and in the opposite direction up north to Patapat and Cagayan. I love to travel and so does the wife. We go on road trips quite frequently, usually to the beach as we're both beach addicts as well. Anyway, I don't know if I'm a moron or something but I did not find a Revo thread in Diesels, SUVs, Mini-SUVs, AUVs and Trucks topic. Oh well...

I've been lurking for about a day now and I really like it here. Nice people and really diverse conversations. Very cool.

Welcome again Peter. Is Jen gonna join too?

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3048[/SIZE]

New to Tsikot