New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *AY,

When sudden tragedy strikes, as it does every now and then, those of us left behind are often left to wonder why. While I would like to help ease the pain, I know of no words that will provide you and your family enough comfort. But I trust your faith in God will guide you through these times and that you will find solace in knowing that they have merely gone ahead with Him and that in the end, you will all be united.

May you find strength in your faith, faith in your wisdom, and wisdom in your hearts to see and be able to reach for the light beyond the sorrow.

My condolences.

sabi na din ng isa sa mga uncle in law ko--- parang tinawag na siya, kasi wala masisisi- no known illness siya, di naaksidente sa motor, or any act of man.

masakit man, lalo na sa side ng wife ko, kailanang tangapin talaga.

God may have a reason, baka iniwas lang pamilya ng wife ko(and/us) to a much worst scenario.....basta, wag lang ako gulatin dito, nagiisa pa naman ako dio sa haus ngayon...hehehe

thanks guys! sir architech, gusto ko umatend sa meets nyu, pero layo kasi sa lugar ko hehehe wa me serbis hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Condolences po

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    My condolences, AY
    May they rest in peace.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *AY,

You are, of course, always welcome to join us in our mini-EBs. You know you have a standing invitation.

But do take your time. I am sure your wife (and her family) will appreciate your attention at this time. BR

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Condolences po, sir AY... I know the feeling...

Kasi, parang ganyan din ang nangyari sa mga first cousins ko last Feb. 2007... Namatay sa bus (cardiac arrest) yung isa, nagkita kami nung panganay nila at binigyan ko pa nga ito ng pambili ng gamot sa puso dahil sa heart problem niya... (sa Olongapo ang lamay at libing).

The day (or night) after the interment, namatay din itong panganay na nabanggit ko! Iniuwi itong ikalawang namatay sa San Leonardo, N.E. yata (or was it San Jose City?).

A few days after nung ikalawang libing, iyung bunso nilang kapatid (na hindi nakarating sa lamay nung dalawang utol niya dahil naka-confine naman sa hospital dahil nahulog daw yata sa hammock), binawian na rin ng buhay. Sa Mariveles naman ito naninirahan.

Ang nanay nila, malakas pa. Can anyone imagine how their mother felt?

(sigh)...

Just sharing...

Now let us all pray for the eternal repose of the souls of your brother- and grandfather-in-law. May they rest in peace.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My Condolences......

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My Sincerest Condolence.

Life will forever be mysterious!

Just three years ago,my sister-in-law after taking a stress test from a known hospital in Q.C. and being declared on the way to recovery by the doctors suddenly died in the afternoon that same day! She left behind a 7 year old daughter.

Kakagulat talaga, kaya I know how you feel.

My prayers to you and the family.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'm so sorry to hear that. your bro-in-law was so young. my brother died at 33.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Condolence AY...

sobrang busy ko, ngayon ko lang nabasa ito... hhaaayyy...

walang magagawa... di talaga alam ang mangyayari sa ating buhay..

again, condolences to your family AY... :sad:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
my grandfather-in-law and brother-in-law passed away :(