New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 130 of 456 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 4555
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pag nag one on one sila ni yao, pwede lumusot in between the legs si binay.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang hilig talaga pumapel ni Nognog

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Parang kayang damputin ni Yao Ming si Binay sa ulo using just one hand.
    Hehehehe pinaka bagay talaga dyan negrong hobbit

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    parang naging lamang lupa si Binay ah hahaha

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    A girl came skipping home from school one day and went to her mother. “Mommy, Mommy,” she yelled, “we were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!” “Very good,” said her mother. “Is it because I’m blonde?” the girl asked. “Yes, it’s because you’re blonde,” replied the mommy.

The next day, she skipped home again. “Mommy, Mommy,” she yelled, “we were reciting the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, B, C, D, E, F, G!” “Very good,” said her mother. “Is it because I’m blonde, Mommy?” “Yes, it’s because you’re blonde.”

The same thing happened the next day. “Mommy, Mommy,” she yelled, “we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!” And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs. “Very good,” said her embarrassed mother. “Is it because I’m blonde, mommy?” “No, honey, it’s because you’re 24 years old.” (BAR ROOM JOKES - FHM)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gay: “Paturo po ng badminton.” Coach: “Sige, hawakan mo ang raketa kung paano ka hahawak ng ari ng lalaki.” Gay: “Aaah…isusubo pala?”

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    winter time in the bronx, three homeless men were burning trash for heat on the side of the street. around midnight, they ran out of trash to burn and it's getting colder. one bum to the other, "how are we gonna stay warm throughout the night without fire"? the other bum seem smarter than the two, "i got an idea, let's sleep close together side by side and take turns to be in the middle among us three at least one stays warm at a time". the other two agreed and liked the idea. at around four in the morning, the ground they were sleeping on got warmer and they did not bother to switch places to be in the middle. one bum on the side "it's weird, i dreamed someone was pulling my d+ck", the other bum on the opposite side "yeah, that is weird, i had the same dream last night". the guy in the middle "i don't know about you two, but i had a wonderful dream, i dreamed i was skiing"

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Isang araw ay umuwi ang Daddy na may dalang lie detector robot na nabili niya sa mall.

Ang robot ay nananampal ng mukha kapag ang isang tao ay nagsisinungaling.

Naisipan ng Daddy na testinging ang robot habang sila ang naghahapunan.

DADDY: anak nasan ka kanina?

ANAK: nasa school po.

(sinampal ng robot)

ANAK: aray! Huhu. Nanuod po ako ng sine, hindi po ako pumasok.

DADDY: ano pinanuod mo?

ANAK: toy story po.

(lumakad ang robot at sinampal ulit ang anak)

ANAK: aray ko po! Bold po pinanuod ko. Sorry po Dad.

DADDY: ano?! Alam mo ba nung ako'y kaedad mu hindi ako uma-absent sa school at hindi ako nanunuod ng bold?!

(humarap sa Daddy ang robot at sinampal ang Daddy)

MOMMY: wahaha! Wag ka na magtaka, ikaw ang tatay niyan eh. Haha

(mabilis na pumunta ang robot sa Mommy at sinampal sampal ang Mommy)

#Bwahahaha ..

Joke Time!