New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by huggybearkho View Post
    doc,pwede ko din po ba marinig ang voice mo nyahaha
    Oh, hello huggy, kumusta na? Buti naman at napagawi ka sa thread na ito.

I had been convincing ms. abby and ms. LR to send me their email addresses to send them my recordings, pero mukhang nagdalawang isip sila kung gusto ba talaga nilang madinig ang voice ko, hehehe. Mukhang ayaw na, eh. nyahaha.

Ikaw, ms. huggy, you may want to PM me your email address, I'll send you a sampler. Wag ka mag-alala, walang virus yung attachments, hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post

I had been convincing ms. abby and ms. LR to send me their email addresses to send them my recordings, pero mukhang nagdalawang isip sila kung gusto ba talaga nilang madinig ang voice ko, hehehe. Mukhang ayaw na, eh. nyahaha.

Ikaw, ms. huggy, you may want to PM me your email address, I'll send you a sampler. Wag ka mag-alala, walang virus yung attachments, hehehe.
    doc,pm sent hehehe make sure wala po virus yan ha nyahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post

hi, Sir! i sent you my email ad already...ikaw yata ang nagdalawang isip e...wahahaha!

TIA po...baka ito na ang time that iL be withdrawing coffee for good...pampagising yung boses niyo po?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    doc,pm sent hehehe make sure wala po virus yan ha nyahaha
    hi, ms. hbk! ganda ng avatar niyo po!

wow dami na fans si doc ooba!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    hi, Sir! i sent you my email ad already...ikaw yata ang nagdalawang isip e...wahahaha!

TIA po...baka ito na ang time that iL be withdrawing coffee for good...pampagising yung boses niyo po?
    hi, ms. hbk! ganda ng avatar niyo po!

wow dami na fans si doc ooba!!!
    elow sistah honga dami ng fans ni doc pero till now wala pa nasend hahaha mukang nagdalawang isip nga sya

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    elow sistah honga dami ng fans ni doc pero till now wala pa nasend hahaha mukang nagdalawang isip nga sya
    Patience is a virtue, singing is not.... it is a talent. It is something that eluded me that's why I became something else other than a pro singer, hehehe.

Hintay lang, dadating din...

Si Ms. LR, ayaw pa rin bigay email address... mukhang sya ang nagdadalawang isip kung gusto nga nya marinig ang recording ko, nyahaha.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    mga sirs and madams... i had been lurking at this thread for some time at natatawa ako...

when i heard doc Ooba99 singing during our christmas party, it was, and will always be GREAT with a rating of two thumbs up! ...uhm, make that 4 tires up instead!

i urge you to make sure that you have your email addresses have been sent. please set aside any hesitations that you may have. you wont regret it... knowing doc, dedicated po siya!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    mga sirs and madams... i had been lurking at this thread for some time at natatawa ako...

when i heard doc Ooba99 singing during our christmas party, it was, and will always be GREAT with a rating of two thumbs up! ...uhm, make that 4 tires up instead!

i urge you to make sure that you have your email addresses have been sent. please set aside any hesitations that you may have. you wont regret it... knowing doc, dedicated po siya!
    hahaha! :rofl: :rofl01:

sent na po...pero the singing doc is now hesitant...hmmm...doc ooba waived na yung professional fee mo ha?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sent na po...pero the singing doc is now hesitant...hmmm...doc ooba waived na yung professional fee mo ha?
    No, I don't charge PF from friends.... it's not that. My worry is my recordings may find its way to Quiapo in the hands of pirates, hehehe. So I'm extra careful to whom I sent it to.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ms. Huggybear, Ms. Abby, Kuya Marc, Kuya Ian (no.1 Fan ko, hehehe)

Sent you 2 of my MP3 samplers. Download it into your file, get your headphones, play it and enjoy!

Warning lang, be sure that you have nice soft pillows beside you.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
incognito