New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Last January 5 was an important date for me as I was attending a wedding in Tagaytay Midlands. And guess what, my 2005 2.3 Ford Escape was acting up. The airbag warning light was continuously lighting up and it was already 5 hours before the wedding. Called up Ford Alabang and talked to Bogs who was the service manager. Told him about my situation and advised him that I can only be there at 12 noon or 3 hours before the wedding. He advised me that he will put a technician on standby as it was a safety concern despite the fact that it will be lunchtime. Went there and they already knew the problem. The culprit was the loose wire under the driver's seat that had to be refastened. Quite common especially if you tend to move it once in a while especially during car clean-ups. If it wasn't the problem, they will have to install the computer to my Escape to diagnose other probabilities. I was done by 1230 or 30 minutes after I brought the unit. And now my problem is I will be too early for the wedding. Got to relax in their lounge as my other concern which is not that big can't be done. That is, I think I am the only one here who has installed front sensors in the front bumper to assist me during parking. Same sensor that I have in the rear but there is a slight problem. It was installled kinda near the front horn and the sound wave coming from the horn triggers the sensor. Solution is to reposition the horn which means bringing down the front bumper or have a switch installed so it will only work when you want it.

So fellow Ford users- I highly recommend Ford Alabang under the leadership of Bogs Malbog (hope I got the surname right). They really make a difference in terms of customer service.

I forgot to mention that when I got to Ford Alabang, even the security guard knew that I was in a rush to attend a wedding. That is internal communication at its best.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sir Congrats! member na po ba kayo ng Ford Club?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav_5
    Sir Congrats! member na po ba kayo ng Ford Club?

Yes I am.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I enjoy hanging out at their lounge, too. The mini-theater is nice and cozy, and the showroom is airconditioned and well-stocked with newspapers, magazines, and easy chairs. Love that place. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yes, same here as it really keeps you company while waiting for your car to be released.

Great Escape experience - Ford Alabang