New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Some of you may or may not know that I sold my RSX TYPE S, and shipped her off to a proud owner in Hawaii. Site still works but I replaced her with something new back in July. Had to jump back into the TL 04 Newer and more room. I check in from time to time, but this new project has kept me busy. Good to see that TSIKOT.com is still doing good. I'm seriously considering going back to the Coupe as a second ride. But will see how things go. i had my eyes right now on new legend 05,Take care and I'll be around.

Lata,klein

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi..welcome!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi, Bakit ung pic mo parang pinatong lang, parang edited....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by P!lya
    hmmm..onga noh...nawala ung paa ng baby....herhehrehrehr

ikaw tlaaga ate pilya talas mata mo ha.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by P!lya
    ang galing mo naman ate P!lya

Baka nag pra-praktis mag photoshop [?]

What project do you have going on for the TL? Or by project you mean 'work?'

edit:
    dami mo palang auto klein. "legend 95,lexus is300,rsx type-s,civic95 coupe and bmw x5 and the 04 tl" kasya pa ba sa garahe mo yan? pa arbor naman ng isa....hehe

his occupation explains it about the pic edit.

Occupation drafter
    Last edited by Karding; October 21st, 2004 at 06:48 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome to the boards...is the 05 legend = 05 RL? i just saw a commercial for that car and it's really nice...but at $50k without even a V8 IMO it's gotten away from the spirit of the original legend - an affordable top-of-the-line luxury japanese car with all the features.

Originally posted by Karding
    dami mo palang auto klein. "legend 95,lexus is300,rsx type-s,civic95 coupe and bmw x5 and the 04 tl" kasya pa ba sa garahe mo yan? pa arbor naman ng isa....hehe
    baka naman buong history of car ownership niya yan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    welcome to the boards...is the 05 legend = 05 RL? i just saw a commercial for that car and it's really nice...but at $50k without even a V8 IMO it's gotten away from the spirit of the original legend - an affordable top-of-the-line luxury japanese car with all the features.

baka naman buong history of car ownership niya yan
    :bwahaha: M54, behaveeeee nyahaha. Malay mo, big timer talaga si klein. Klein balata mo na sakin isa sa mga auto mo pls?

Okay yung feature ng RL Nav with traffic report. I havent thoroughly examined the SH-AWD yet so I cant say anything about that. Sana naman eh hindi lang over-hyped AWD system yan. Kagaya ng Mazda6 Mazdaspeed AWD, hindi 55/45 ang split. Maximum split on the rear is 35,

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Baka nag pra-praktis mag photoshop [?]

edit:

his occupation explains it about the pic edit.

Occupation drafter [/B][/QUOTE]
    anyway, heres some more pics of the tl.para naman di kayo mag doubt na i dont have it..

9. Join Date
    May 2004

edit:

i dont have the rsx anymore ,like i said i just sold it! then i bought the TL 04.my wife drives the IS300.my daily car is the LEGEND.and the 01 X5 IS FOR OUR OFF DRIVING like goin to passes(snowboarding and skiing).the 95 civic i pass it to my lil brother..so actually ,ginagarahe ko lang sa loob ng garage ko ay yung X5 AND TL. the IS3 and LEGEND sa carport lang kasi yun ang ginagamit namin everyday for work..

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by Karding

What project do you have going on for the TL? Or by project you mean 'work..[/B]
    im trying to get the bodykit a-spec from the dealership and plannin to get some rims probably 19 inch. definitely not bling2..ill go for silver polish..ill post some pics as soon i get it...
    Last edited by klein; October 21st, 2004 at 09:20 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
droppin in to say hello...