New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ticle_id=41820

BEIJING -- A 17-year-old boy in northeastern China was so disappointed with the looks of a woman he met over the Internet that he hanged himself after seeing her face-to-face, state media reported Friday.
    The unnamed teenager first contacted the woman -- known by her chat moniker "Qunjiaofeiyang", or "Flying Skirt" -- using the popular Chinese online messaging software QQ, Xinhua news agency said.
    The girl described herself as a beautiful 19-year-old and the pair chatted on the Web for weeks before arranging a December 26 rendezvous in the nearby city of Mudanjiang, in far northeastern Heilongjiang province.
    The boy arrived to discover the woman far less attractive than advertised and 10 years older than him, Xinhua said.
    The boy immediately returned home, lost his appetite, and four days later hanged himself from a tree. :hang:

Speaking of desperation . . .

Ininom na lang sana nya :drunk2:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    what the....that boy is loco. I pity his parents.

Baka he can't bear with the shame because he lost face i.e. baka pinagmalaki nya sa parents at fwens nya na maganda, pero turns out na hinde naman pala...

Tsk...tsk..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Parang nabasa ko na tong thread na to dati...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk.. sana nga nagyaya na lang siya uminom.. sinayang ang buhay dahil lang don... besides, bakit ka naman magtitiwala kagad sa mga ganon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deja vu

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    why is this in this section?

WBR,

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    may thread ng ganito

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    napaka desperado naman nung batang yun.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    If i were that guy and I found out that Im kissing Good Night everyday for teh girl online...Maybe Ill consider slashing myself. Web101 tells me otherwise.

Chinese teen kills self when blind date turns ugly -- report