New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Good Day Everyone! I just chanced upon this site and I was very much impressed by the amount of information you can get here. I am a newbie in everything about cars as I just started driving only 3 years ago (I have this unexplainable problem of always losing my way - palaging naliligaw).

Although I can now consider myself an efficent driver, I still have this fear of driving to unfamiliar places (no matter how near it is).

A lot of thanks to Tsikot.com for making it very convenient for everyone to share valuable information with each other. I was pleasantly surprise to be able to be accepted as a member in no time and hassle at all.

More power to all!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Welcome po sa TSIKOT!

We have the same fear on going to unfamiliar places. What I normally do is slow down and keep track of a list on simple landmarks as I pass by, like a sign, post, trees, blocks, people, dogs etc. then reverse the order if going back, but most of the times I still get lost and luckily find my way out of it. :drive1:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Welcome to Tsikot.com!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Maraming Salamat sa inyo!

By the way, just to let you know, all of my three sisters are just like me, they can't seem to find their way too. And I have observed that my two other kids likewise have the same problem (my third rarely goes out alone. So, I believe this kind of problem could be hereditary.

I have read an article about a local singer comedian (Noel Trinidad?) who has a similar problem.

I have been very conscious of my surroundings everytime I go out but I still manage to get lost almost everytime.

I worked as a field service engineer for more almost 20 years and has to travel almost everyday around Metro Manila (and Philippines) and this has done little to improve my sense of direction.

Luckily, we now have mobile phones which comes in handy when I get lost.

Thank you all!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome. :newbie:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome to tsikot.com bro.

yung problema mo sa pagiging ligawin mo, ganyan din ako before. in fact, paikutin mo ako sa QC tsaka sa Pasig, nawawala ako eh.

until when i worked as the Head of ATM Operations sa isang bangko which enabled me to travel even sa mga kasuluksulukang parte ng pilipinas.

ayun, nawala yung pagiging ligawin ko. dami ko kasing experiences dun sa company driver namin eh.

a tip bro.... kung sakasakali, don't panic. yun lang naman ang kalaban mo pag naliligaw ka eh.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    welcome bro!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kapatid, tinatanggap ka namin ng buong puso sa iyong pagsapi sa tsikot.com.

[SIZE="1"]3145[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Welcome to tsikot. Ingat ka sa shower area; pag nabitawan mo yung sabon, huwag mo nang pulutin.

Dati ayoko ring pumunta sa mga unfamiliar places; I only became more confident when I got myself a map book of Metro Manila. And thanks to tsikot.com, I was able to drive all the way to Subic without getting lost (first time ko pa yun, ha).

My wife also has a hard time with directions (maybe that's why hanggang ngayon ayaw pa niyang matutong mag-drive), pero she can easily find her way around Pasig since dun siya lumaki. That's why pag nasa Pasig kami and I need to find a shortcut, I defer to her.

But if there's one place I avoid driving into as much as possible, it's Makati.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 17th, 2007 at 05:18 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Welcome sa tsikot.com!

3505:kodak:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Bagong kasapi